Chapter 132 - Recruited A New Disciple

"Why are you crouched down like that? Do you have diarrhea or something?" A young girl's voice remarked, making her presence known.

Startled by their sudden appearance, Jinny raised her head up to see Mimi, her small face caked in heavy makeup and those rare purple eyes staring down at her.

Mimi observed as the woman's face lit up with surprise and then...joy?

"Ms. Mimi!" Jinny shot herself upright and looked at the young girl with clear admiration.

This was perfect, just the person she needed to help her! Not that she hadn't helped her enough. Thinking back to all of Mimi's actions of encouragement, Jinny's heart warmed and her expression directed to Mimi turned softer.

Unknownst to Jinny, Mimi's actions were for her own selfish entertainment and boredom.

Mimi, noticing the change in her expression, suddenly had an uneasy feeling. This woman...she's looking at her funny. Why did she suddenly look happy to see her?

Needless to say, Mimi felt disturbed seeing it. Her face furrowed, and she stared disdainfully at the woman's look of delight.

"Well seeing that you're fine, I'll be leaving." She turned to leave hoping to avoid Jinny's sudden change in behavior.

"Ah, wait! Don't go yet, there's something I want to ask you!" Jinny chased after her.

Frowning at her behavior, Mimi speeds up. "Then ask, don't stall."

"Ah," Jinny panted as she walked faster to catch up.

How was she supposed to talk to her when she was walking so fast? Nonetheless, Jinny tried her best to keep up and speak to her.

"U-Um, about what happened yesterday, I wanted to say I'm sorry and..."

Mimi irritably cut her off. "Is this what you want to speak to me about? If so, I don't want to hear it."

"Uh, no, you're right."

A beaming smile curved on Jinny's lips. She was always so direct, never wanting to waste time! Mhm, indeed Ms. Mimi was the best person to help her!

A sudden chill ran through Mimi's spine, and she looked back to see Jinny smiling radiantly at her as if she were an angel from heaven. A look of revulsion immediately etched across Mimi's face.

What the hell happened to her?!

Rather than stopping, Mimi's movements sped up, leaving Jinny out of breath and her round cheeks to flush red.

Employees walking by or within the area watched the two in awe. The two looked like a game of cat and mouse but rather...the cat was being chased by the mouse.

Finally, reaching her limit, Jinny stops and breathes heavily. When she saw Mimi was still walking away, her fists clenched and she held her breath.

"Ms. Mimi please teach me how to be a cold and straightforward person like you!" Jinny's voice echoed down the hall causing those walking by to pause, including Mimi.

What...What did she just say? What kind of person would want to be taught that?!

The onlookers turned to look at the girl dressed in all black with back faced toward Jinny in fear.

They all gulped and held their breath as they waited for the wrath Jinny was to face - some silently praying for her. Mimi slowly turned her body around, and everyone's breath hitched.

The girl's face was filled with a wide smile. Satisfaction and pure bliss immediately clouded her eyes as though she was offered a lifetime supply of money.