Chapter 76 - Mr. Steamed Bun

Soon the pleasant night passed by in a flash. Settled on the table in their reserved room were jugs of beer, empty plates and a barely empty bottle of red wine.

Casually taking delicate sips of his wine, Tobias suddenly looks across from him to see the young girl lounged out peacefully on the large sofa, her body taking over half its size.

With soft breaths, Mimi sleeps comfortably on the sofa, as both men in the room watch the young girl lounge out.

"Guess she got so tired from all the eating and working." Alec, who sat beside his sister, said with a smile.

Both men were aware that despite the girl's cheery personality, she rarely slept as she worked for both Tobias and managed her own company. There were even times when Tobias would force the girl to sleep on his sofa in his office.

Although she'd reject him, he'd always persuade her to agree. Even if she said she'd do it and she wasn't tired, in the end, she'd always fall asleep in a few minutes.

With a sigh, Tobias sets his glass of wine down, his eyes looking down at the elegant watch on his wrist.

It was currently passed midnight and the restaurant was still open. That along with the manager being too nervous to tell them that they were closed.

After all, they were all elite figures and had paid a decent price for the private room.

Standing up to quietly walk towards the sleeping young girl, Tobias slowly lowers his body to gently hoist the girl up into his brawny arms.

The man's strong arms wrap around her small body, carefully pulling her closer to his chest, allowing her to prop her head into his chest near his lightly tanned neck.

Feeling a sudden warm and cozy source, Mimi nestles closer towards the pleasant warmth, her soft dainty nose inhaling the man's cool scent.

Such a nice and warm steamed bun!

While Mimi comfortably dozed off even further into the man's arms, he gently smiled at the girl's angelic appearance.

"What's her address?" Tobias turned to the side to stare at the blond man who looked keenly at him with complicated eyes.

"Ah, it's fine I'll take her home," Alec said as he stood up to reach for the cross-dressing girl in Tobias's arms.

"I drove." Tobias pointed out firmly.

From his sentence, he was clearly stating Alec had no way of getting home or bringing Mimi home. Unless they took a cab, however, both men knew Alec disliked taxies more than anything.

Looking at Tobias, Alec pressed his lips into a tight firm line, his light eyebrows furrowing. He then looked down at the girl sleeping soundly in his friend's arms.

Gentle calming breaths blew out from her rosy lips; her dark long lashes fluttered as she slept.

He was aware that Mimi hadn't told Tobias about their relationship or much about her. It seemed all Tobias was aware of was the fact that Mimi had her own reasons for joining the industry.

As it was Mimi's choice, Alec felt it wasn't his place to tell Tobias, despite being his close friend, to tell Tobias about things that even Mimi herself hadn't told the man.

But did that include informing him where she lived?

Mimi's living situation which he was there from the start, wasn't one would expect from a fifteen-year-old girl and would raise many questions in those who saw it.

It wasn't Alec was hesitant to tell Tobias where Mimi lived because he was worried the man would question Mimi or her situation.

He knew the man wasn't one to ask too many questions about someone's personal life especially if it wasn't his business.