Chapter 133 - Undercover With The Boss (1)

In her apartment, Mimi sat with folded legs on her bed browsing the internet, a deep look etched across her face. After a brief moment of dazed silence, her fingers moved to type in a set of letters.

'Shen...Jue.'

Entering search, Mimi was stunned, her movements freezing for a moment before her face contorted into one of displeasure.

"What the hell..."

This guy was more popular than she was?! And how come she's never heard anything about him until now?

As Mimi scrolled through numerous fan pages and women's media websites, her expression turned worse and worse until she caught sight of a business article. The moment Mimi opened the site, her eyes widened.

"Oh, what's this?" Her eyes deepened.

The site showed Shen Jue and her father chatting with one another. A rare, pleasing smile could be seen on her father's face as Shen Jue returned one in response.

The article was rather lengthy, but Mimi took the time to read through it, her eyes scanning for crucial information. She managed to read the entire article and went silent with an overcast expression - her mind immersing into deep thoughts.

In short, the article wrote about her father and Shen Jue's company collaborating. After a seven-year project his father created, they finally put it into action once Shen Jue returned abroad - acquiring his father's company.

This was all planned during the time of her sister's death.

Mimi's eyes narrowed. This had all seemed to be too coincidental.

What exactly was Shen Jue planning? Was he an enemy or a possible comrade?

Mimi's brain wracked over all the possible outcomes and reasons but ended up with nothing. She let out a long sigh.

The hell! Whenever it came to that sadist's mind, she could never know what he was thinking!

He was almost as worse as the expressionless Tobias Itou...

After a slight pause, Mimi's expression went from silent to fierce. She puckered her lips and released a small huff.

No! It was an insult, a sin to even compare the two! Tobias and Shen Jue were like heaven and good for nothing dirt that had been stepped on repeatedly!

Mimi glanced back at the screen and glared hatefully at an image of Shen Jue who was smiling at the camera. Her brow twitched.

Why did it feel like he was mocking her?

Staring at his face even longer, Mimi's frown deepened. "Hmph, how irritating."

Her fingers slowly tapped on her folded knee in deep thought. Suddenly, a flash lit up across her eyes and a wicked smile curled up on her lips.

"My, my, why didn't I think of this before?" Mimi snickered to herself.

Humming happily, Mimi closes her laptop and hops off her bed to get ready for bed.

...

In a certain corner at Glory Trade Corporation, a dark figure stood. Those walking by felt chills run down their spines and quickly walked by, hoping to be spared from the evil figure. Some even heard murmured obscenities as if the person was chanting a curse!

Needless to say, everyone was familiar with this figure and recognized her as the company's tech department, Mimi.

Even though they were all used to her appearance, that hadn't meant they were comfortable with her presence.