» 6

"NEW KIDS, NEW PROBLEMS"

forgive me, events are still out of order and i'm trying my best to make it make sense to y'all TT

••

THE NEXT DAY..

Daniel walked into the cafeteria- bombarded with girls giving a light distraction. You stealthily walked in attracting no attention.. Just kidding.

"Ah~! (Y/N)!"
"I love your (F/C) hoodie!"
"Do you want my lov- chips?"
"Did you just say-"
"No"

You sighed in defeat sitting with Daniel once again.

"Oh, hi (Y/N)!" Zoe greeted, "We should become, like, sisters!"

You looked at her dead in the eye and then turned back around. "I'm not feeding into this." You said eating a rice bowl served to you.

"You're in the same class right? Let's eat together." Daniel said to some random grape kid you've never seen. You swore you saw flowers all behind him, magic! Or was it something you smoked last night?

"Uh.. sure." Grape said sitting down beside you. You looked at him seeing his bowl cut, big glasses and very small body nervously fiddle with the ends of his shirt.

"You good?" You asked seeing the bullets of sweat run down his face.

"Y-yup!"
"Okay...."

"D! Get me some more bread and dip!"
"You just had bread and dip"
"And?"
"You're gonna get fat!"
*Gasps in English*

••

Zack and his three followers scanned the cafeteria going wide-eyed at the sudden addition to the new 'popular table'. If your nerd companion left you for another table, how would you feel? What, what is he doing there?

You sat there watching from across the three. Zoe trying to talk to Daniel who was talking this.. who even is this? Grape is a great nickname. You're sticking with grape.

;)

"So, where do you live?" Daniel asked Grape. You got second hand embarrassment everytime Daniel tried to make conversation and Grape would dodge the questions.

"What a lucky guy!"
"The two must be helping or something"
"What angels~"
"I'd be blessed to be sitting with that couple!"

"There she is!"

Some kid's rang throughout the cafeteria, "the one who beat Zack?"

You snorted loudly as Zack embarrassingly looked for the voice immediately. Just as Zack was about to approach with Mira, Vocal and Dance Dept. Vin Jin steps in.

"How do you manage to lose to a chick?" He spat pulling his glasses up more as he glanced at you, "Especially this bitch."

"I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but I will ignore that." You commented.

"I may have lost to her," Zack pointed, prompting you to wave then stick the finger (Daniel pushing your hand down immediately), "But I'm pretty sure I can take you."

Vin Jin glances over and returns his attention back at Zack.

"Can you get me another chocolate milk, sweets?" You asked your assistant/groupie/??? making them run off.