» 56

PAUPERISM (56):
gOttA gO fAst-
[2/2]

-

"(Y-N) (L/N)!""Run Eli! Run!""Go! Go!"

"(Y-N) (L/N)!"
"Run Eli! Run!"
"Go! Go!"

(THIRD ANCHOR)

You wave to the crowd stretching a little when the the Beauty Dept's runner calls you. She must be a background student cause you ain't ever seen her.

"Fashion dept girl, right? The one trying to get close to our Eli." She says when you shrug.

"That's not the truth, but if that's how you remember me then yeah. Sure." You respond watching the second runners from behind.

"Yeah, I'm only running so Eli can realize how great I am. I did track and everything." She says when you glance at her before dying of laughter.

"You..need..to..shut the fuck..up." You say in between laughs before taking position.

"They're coming!"
"The second runners!"
"Wow, they're speedy"

Jay quickly hands you the baton when you smile back thanking him before speeding off.

You felt the air rush through your face and your body feel lighter when you turn your head seeing the lavender haired girl catching up.

Finally, you boosted your speed handing the baton to Daniel when you wipe the sweat from your head.

"Phew. Good one, Grape. Have fun getting Eli." You say getting pulled away by your entourage.

"(Y/N)! Here, have a water."
"Thanks."
"How do you feel?"
"Annoyed."

You push past the screaming boys and girls watching Zack fall to the ground defeated by Daniel for the third time today.

"(Y/N)!" You move your eyes feeling your heart sink for one of your best friends before looking up at Zoe, "Everyone's talking you, Zack, and Daniel's record! It's like you're pros."

"Huh? What's my record?" You question forgetting that they record the time.

"That's the thing, nobody knows your official record! People estimated it to 8.37 seconds. You're so speedy~" Zoe says when you shake it off.

"Uh, I'll see you soon."
"Eh?! Where ya going?~"
"Mind your boobsness--
Business!"

""Eh?! Where ya going?~""Mind your boobsness--Business!"