» 51

ILLEGAL GAMBLING

•      •      •

These days, all I hear is nothing but gamble talk wherever I go

but gamble talk wherever I go.

"Here are your drinks, have a nice day." Jace handed Y/N an iced green tea & DG's usual Americano. She gave the coffee to Daehan & showed the clock on her phone.

"I'm off for today! You have to deliver it to him!Chee~!" Y/N says cockily before realizing his/her (I honestly forgot) eyes were glued to the phone.

"Huh? Oh, okay. See you tomorrow, I just won the snail game!" Daehan takes the coffee and leaves with eyes still on the phone.

"Hey Jace." Y/N said with her head low as she sat on the counter, "What's up?"

"I'm not lending you money."
"What? Hey, I've never gambled."

When I say everywhere,
I mean everywhere.

Y/N sighed and slid to the back of the counter and sat down on the stool by the large sink.

"Kids these days..look what the world's coming to." She remarked as she looked around the back and found her target; the hot and ready pastries.

"You're not allowed back her-" Jace is suddenly stopped when another employee, John, came over.

"Jace." John calls seeing her in the stool, "Oh hello Y/N!"

[only familiar because
of being a regular]

"Hey, mind if I take a donut?" Jace stops her with his glare which backs Y/N hand away from the donut just prepared, "Nevermind."