» 97

"A STAR THAT SHED TEARS"

•••

- She prayed someone would save her from the hell she was trapped in

her from the hell she was trapped in.

"We are unsure of how long she'd be like this, but we'll run some tests to try and find the exact thing causing her to be like this. I suggest you keep talking to her." A doctor explained.

DG sighed as nodded. He couldn't talk to anyone. His family, manager, no one. He'd been pacing around the room hoping for a answer that he secretly knew he wouldn't get.

His hair had been a mess and now undone after he had kept running his fingers through his locks. His shirt was somewhat wet and a bit unbuttoned from the top. And his face? He had beads of sweats running down and his head was leaned back showing his sharp jawline. Hot.

DG sat in the chair he had pulled up earlier next to Y/N. She had all types of vials and UVs stuck to her.

-

"Y/N, can you hear me?
It's me, DG. You know..."

"DG? What is he doin-..." Y/N looked around and saw she was in a hospital room. Her room. Her body was laying on a bed and the sound of a heart monitor was the only thing heard.

One more thing, you cannot leave this hospital. If you want to, you can but you have to request a place so I can send you there. Lolol also, do I kiss good?

"Bitch-"

So no? K. Rude.

"No I-"

"I know you hear me. You better hear me..asshole." DG demanded mumbling some words.

Welp, gotta go. Good luck Ms. L/N!

"Wait! ...Damn, I'm half dead and this guy is still cussing me out tch." Y/N complained crossing her arms and clicking her tongue.

"I'm only gonna say this once. You'll probably never will hear me say this again, but...sheesh." DG warns.

"Y/N, I'm in love with you. I have been from the start. It's everything about you that just made me fall in love. You always bring nothing but happiness and joy to my life and I wish I could keep that forever. You've been there for me from the beginning and made me the best I could be. I know I can be stubborn or arrogant towards you, but I love and care about you so much. I'm not giving up on you yet, okay? I want to wake you up so you can hear this. I want- no, need to hear your voice when I wake up every morning. I need to see your smile before I leave to work, I need to hear you laugh. Please stay with me, Y/N. It's all I ask." He confessed.

Y/N's lips trembled. Was this really true? If so, how come she hadn't noticed before. Her heart ached and her head spun. She didn't know what to feel anymore. Yeah, that was one of her best friends, but what if she wanted more. What would there relationship even be like?

Slowly her bare feet coldly touched the ground step by step approaching DG's saddened form. His head leaned on her bed with his arms covering his face. For some reason, she hugged him and laid her head on his back. She could hear his quiet sniffles and felt his heart racing.

Y/N didn't expect him to be the crying type, but he was only human. Slowly she closed her eyes until a beam of light shined from her neck. Suddenly, there was a chain with a small amount of water in a tiny charm container. A tear! Just a few more and she'd return.

She stood up again and hesitantly left DG alone to cry on her somewhat dead body and went outside to the halls. Y/N looked back and forth seeing none of her friends or family around.

Word hasn't spread yet, huh? She asked herself looking down at her necklace.

This is real. This is what's happening to her. It was all hitting her at once, all the emotions and thoughts. If she can't return to the real world, she'd never be able to fall in love or have kids. If she doesn't make her deadline, then she'd be dead. Stuck between worlds and six feet under.

With that realization, she fell to her knees and cried. She yelled and sulked hoping someone would hear her, but secretly knowing the truth. She was alone and there was no one to save her and if she didn't get those tears, she'd be gone without another word.

Y/N turned around looking at DG who cried loudly and slowly returned giving him a small kiss on the head.

She knew there was someone to come back to if she made it, and that was DG. She may not be sure of her feelings, but what she was sure of was that she couldn't lose hope yet. Maybe. DG needed her to stay strong and not give up and that's all she needed to stop her crying.

I can't lose hope now, it's only the beginning.

-

She sat in the chair and threw her head back not being able to falling asleep. DG had stayed but in a more proper room in the hospital so he could sleeo comfortably.

He's busy tomorrow so there's no chance of him being able to see me until 3am tmr. I wonder who will visit next, is it family only? I don't think so...

Y/N stared at the ceiling lost in thought until she saw Arsen's smiling face above her own.

"Hey babe! How was today? Have you gotten any tears collected? Come here, I missed you and I want a kiss." He inched closer puckering his lips confidently.

"It was actually good wait- What're you doing here? You said you would come after I collected them all! I think.. but still!" Y/N yelled pushing him off.

"Well, I missed you and wanted to see you so I snuck down here with the help of my friends! Shh..our secret, okay? Now give me a kiss!" Hoesucc said leaning towards you before you pushed him away again.

"Who do you think I am?! Jeez."

"Hey hey! I was just kidding, I'm just here to make you feel as if you're not alone- which you're not- okay?" He said giving a thumbs up and smiling brightly.

"Eh, I was thinking about that earlier... suspicious. Could you read my mind, Hoseok?" You asked moving your face closer to his.

"Hoseok? I've heard that name many times before, is he like a Greek god or something?"

"... I'm...okay. Time for you to go." You said going around towards his back and pushing towards the door.

"Come on, no kiss goodbye? Cuddles before we sleep? HEY WAIT DON'T-"

••

joji is curing my sadness bc his music makes me sad and two negatives equal a positive you know? so drop sad songs, k-pop or not idc. love you guys thanks for everything :')