» 64

EPISODE TITLE: "CRIMSON CRIME"

-

You sneak away to Aru while most focus was on Gun and that Crimson chinned kid

"Hey, hey. Get up, I'm going to bring you to somewhere safe for now." You hold your hand out while she glances at you with glossy tears.

"Why're you doing this?" Aru asks making you roll your eyes knowing this wasn't the time.

"This isn't no damn cliche movie moment, maybe a fictional story posted on some website, but you need to get up-" Something clashes with your head making it sting but that didn't matter.

You stand straight with a dark aura following your lead when you face some member of the gang trying to stop you.

"Did you just hit me?" You ask before grabbing his neck and lifting him the air quickly, "Back in my old school, no one would even tap me.".

-

"What? You?" The manager stares down while Oliver protects the recording from behind, "Daniel Park?".

He starts to demand Daniel to move while Daniel thinks about Duke's strength.

"Bastard! Get lost!" The manager starts to attempt a swing when something, or someone, falls back making him hit the ground trapped under some giant, unconscious person.

Everyone's direction goes towards you with fierce glowing eyes standing in the middle of the room.

"Ohhhh! That was nice. Where'd she learn to do that?" Crimson and Gun look at you with bloody faces while you wipe your hands and help Aru up.

"Sorry about that, let's go." You say while she fixes her jacket.

"She's taking Aru!"
"Get her!"

"Y'all see this guy? He thinks a bat
is gonna stop me!"
"Agh!"

-