» 57

PAUPERISM (57!):
PTJ BABY [01]

“What? An audition?” You watch from a distance seeing a friend from the office talking to Daniel

“Yeah. I don't usually approach people myself but I really wanted to meet you. You know our company, don't you?? It's PTJ.” You cover a side of your face trying to pass them without him noticing you.

Ah, (Y/N)! Already heading to
work I see, i didn't know you attended school here.

Daniel and Duke both look back at you sweating your titties off.

“Ah- sir. You got the wrong person. I don't work at PTJ.” You say before realizing he didn't say the company.

(Y/N) #1: ...STUPID, STUPID, STUPID–
(Y/N) #2: #1! STOP PUNCHING YOUR HEAD

“Did he say PTJ?!”
“(Y/N) works there already too!”
“She knows DG! Wow!”

“I should..yeah.” You dash to your car ignoring everyone looking at your butterfly doors and drive (safely) to work.

You slam the door open having those fierce, glowing eyes scaring the hell out of DG casually writing out forms.

“H-hey! What's up–” You start smacking the shit out of him with your backpack while he covers his face, “Stop! This is harrassment.”.

“You're actually making my friend audition! What're you planning you devil!?” You say panting after shortly stopping.

“That's what this is about?!”
“Yes you flamingo! What're you doing to my friend?!”

“Don't be nervous

“Don't be nervous. Relax..” Daniel looks at the studio rather surprised at its length when the four sit around waiting for them.