» 83

"ANIMAL CRUELTY [2/4]"

DESCRIPTION: When Bambi and Eden suddenly go missing, (Y/N) and Johan go on a desperate search for their loyal companions.

••

The marine tweeted his whistle and kicked the cat food off the trays. From a Distance, (Y/N) watched with Bambi by her side questioning secretly.

... Bath salts? What is wrong with him, is he really like that at home too?’ She questioned.

“Ah! Fuck it! Let's go run at Han River? Maybe Daniel will be there.” She thought aloud.

(Y/N) turned around and jogged with Bambi hoping that Daniel would be there with Enu. The marine watches from afar with silence and concern.

 The marine watches from afar with silence and concern

“Did you lose a dog too?” A girl in a red dressed asked handing a lost dog flyer

“Yeah, have you seen it?” You ask desperately.

“No.” She answers.

“Okay kiddo, let's look together. When did you lose her?” You ask bending down to her level.

“Three weeks ago.”
“THREE FU– I
mean, FRICKING WEEKS?!”

“I'm sure someone took her but the police just won't look for it.” The child explains wiping her eyes.

“Someone took it?!”

“Yes.. she couldn't move well,” You looked at her confused as she looks back upset, “Miro was pregnant then.”.

“...Oh shit.”

Bambi and Eden sat while watching the dogs around them, who were on the verge of death.

Bambi, being young and oblivious, panted happily seeing a chance to make new puppy friends while Eden just stared.

“You were lonely too, right? Let's live together forever.” The person said reaching for a fragile, tiny dog.