» 111

VASCO'S CRISIS
[01]

••

"Is everyone finished with their test? Please write down your plans for the future at the bottom of the page and hand it in after." The department's teacher advised the students. Y/N's pen stopped moving when the sudden question planted into her mind. She stared at the paper blankly as her classmates jotted their answers.

What's the problem?

"I don't know what I want to do in the future." Y/N admitted quietly, "..Whatever! I'll just do whatever gets me money."

Sounds fair to me. (author: comment your future occupation goal or i'm deleting seng from all of my chapters)

...

"Sounds reasonable."

•    •    •

"Muhammad Ali." Zack named, holding up his fists and copying the famous boxer's pose.

" Zack named, holding up his fists and copying the famous boxer's pose

"What a wannabe." Y/N remarked, leaning back in her chair with her hands supporting her head.

"Take that back!"

"Make me!" Y/N yelled back at Zack. He growled & lunged at her, a cloud of dust surrounding them floating– similar to the Looney Tunes cartoon as they fought.

"What about you, Zoe?" Vasco asked, innocently looking towards the girl with sparkles in his eyes.

"I want ten million youtube subscribers!" Zoe announced loudly as flowers circled her.

"Ten million tubes..that's amazing." He praised in awe as she gave a gleamful smile. Jace sighed at Vasco's stupidity & corrected his mistake subtly.

"Someone seperate those two!"
"They do it every day! Leave it!"

"And Jay?" Jace asked facing Vasco towards the desk that was filled with medical books.

...

"A doctor?" Vasco confirmed, "You decided to be a doctor after Y/N was hospitalized?"

"Y/N was what?" Y/N asked, wrapping her arms around the two boys after fixing her clothes & hair. Zack stuck the middle finger at her in the back as two kids held him back.

"Uh! Y-Y/N was..what? Like! What do you want to be in the future?" Jace covered, slapping his hand over Vasco's mouth.

"I want to own my own company." Y/N answered nonchalantly, "Anything to pay bills, am I right?"