» 37

DG'S FINE AS– PTJ'S DG
[03]

I changed the date when Jace, Vasco, and
Daniel helped move Y/N to her new house.
•    •    •

You know that feeling you get when you come home, right? That feeling where you can kick off your shoes, masturbate, fart. You know what I'm saying?

It's the feeling of comfortability. You come into the same place, you might as well get used to it. Well, that wasn't a problem for Y/N and her very few friends.

"Make yourself at ho-"

"Y/N. Did you buy those corn dogs again?" Daniel asks, kicking off his shoes and instantly going for your freezer.

"A-ah," The sudden comfortablity caught you off guard while you placed your shoes neatly on the rack, "What's the point? Check behind the steaks."

"Found it! Oh really, Y/N? You didn't clean your dishes after I told you to? Wow." Daniel begins ranting about the spoon in the sink as you crash on the couch, ignoring the Kim Seokjin head ass father.

Your house was designed by the same guy who had done Jay's apartment.

The designer ended up making designs that were actually simplistic, but the prices ain't simple. He had made the apartment very basic, but perfect; in the color theme of white and forest green.

He was very enthusiastic to design; Going as far as decking some rooms with fake plants & fairy lights to match a "garden, love trail" theme. Not a piece of the house was left untouched or plain and it was overall quite elegant and simple, the smell of vanilla taking over the halls and rooms.

Though It wasn't the designs you had in mind, It still was very aesthetically pleasing. Plus it was comfortable. And good for pictures on Tumblr.

[lmao rip tumblr]

"Daniel, no offense, but why did you come? I have work in like 10 minutes." You remind, entering your room to change into the required attire.

"Hm? I don't know. It's nice here. Makes me want to unwind haha." He answers embarrassed as you quickly change & place your ID on.

"Well alright. Go back home you bum, I won't be back for another three hours and Enu will get hungry." You advise, shutting the door behind you.

•    •     •

PTJ ENTERTAINMENT

"Oh! Y/N clocked in. You got a message, I left it on your desk." Daehan announces getting a quiet hum in response.

You sat down and placed your jacket around the chair as usual. Like the previous days, you turned on the monitor and went through any files that was placed on your desk. You rolled around to the little cubby where your assignments were placed, seeing nothing but dust.

Your eyes widen and your chair rolls back to the computer; assuming it was all online.

You look at the yellow sticky note hanging on your monitor and snatched it off. Your monitor soon readd No Mail! causing a wider panic. Damn well, you knew for sure that you had at least some work to do- so where the fuck is it?

That fucker, I'm gonna knock some sense into him with my fists. You ripped the notes into pieces and go running off on a manhut for DG.

"Y/N, you left your jacket! You're gonna freeze to death in just a sweater–fuck it, she's not my kid." Soomin reminds herself taking a huge chug of her water bottle.