≫ 120

"WUTHERING J HIGH"
[2/3]

•    •    •

"Y/N~" Eli called, waving his hand in front of your face after you spaced out again, "Did you hear what I just said?"

"What? Oh no, sorry, can you repeat that?" You asked, looking back at him with your, now, full attention.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Eli asked, leaning closer in for further inspection, "You've been out of it for a while, now that I think about it."

"Listen, I'll be okay~! What's up?" Y/N asked, smiling. Eli stayed quiet trying to give you time to open up, but you didn't. He sighed & ruffled his hair.

"I have things I need to talk to you about," He said, giving a glimpse at his Hostel tattoo, "In private."

"Alright, sure." You said, "Let's step outside then. Actually, I needed to tell you..."

"Hm?" He hummed, taking your hand & leading you out of the classroom.

"Y/N and Eli?"
"What the hell..."
"Are they a couple?"

"Oh..." Y/N frowned, "Uh, I like the new hair."

"Really? Thank you! I thought it was time for a change." Eli smiled, feeling confident about his new look.

"Yeah, you can dye your own hair, but you can't properly cut bangs?" Y/N joked as he lead her to a private setting.

"T-T, I'm trying!!"

•   •   •

"Hostel..." Y/N murmured leaning against the cement wall of their hidden alleyway, "I don't believe it."

"You've seen the tattoo. What else can I show you?" Eli asked, "Yenna too! My story has to check out."

"No, no, no. I do believe you. It's a valid origin that made you who you are now." Y/N said, "I just...can't believe you of all people. Like, the flower boy!"

"Oh ha. Ha. Ha." Eli rolled his eyes, "I told you because I wanted to be honest with you, not for ridicule."

"I'm joking, you know it's all jokes." Y/N said with a chuckle, "Ah seriously though. Thank you for being honest about stuff like that. I know that your life isn't easy, raising a kid & balancing it with school."

"Yeah... what can I say?" Eli said as he lowered to Y/N's vision level, "But now that there's an established level of trust, tell me what's going on."

Y/N's smile dropped. She didn't plan to talk to anyone, but she trusted Eli. She couldn't keep hiding. It's not fair to him or others if she kept quiet. If she keeps hurting & not telling others who are willing to help, it couldn't be fair.