» 91

“FAKE BANK ACCOUNT”

[4]

DESCRIPTION: When Jiho manages to find a new group of friends, he also finds more problems..

WARNING: This chapter contains some explicit content. Please read and keep this in mind at your own discretion. [This is for later chapters]

••

“Now, would you like to come in with us or would you wanna wait out here? Any is fine with me.” You asked with a creepy smile.

“A-are you sure you and Zack could take down so many people like that?” Jiho nervously asked.

“You're asking the 'Lightning Fast' one punch man motherfucker,” You said with air quotation marks, “And me– Your average Joe– if we can handle them.”.

“Yeah, it can't be that bad. Let's go already.” Zack urged.

You nodded and began to go down the stairs applying your gold brass knuckle ring you pickpocket from DG's head security along the way.

“Eh? Jiho's here~” James announced to the others.

“What happened to your phone?”
“Who are they?”
“Woah, they're good-looking.”
“Girlfriend?”

Jiho glanced at you nervously as you fidget with your gold brass knuckles.

You noticed and smiled back reassuringly. Just as you were, the tall–and bulky– stepped up to Zack and stood high and mighty.

“But why's he looking at us like that– ” You moaned loudly taking a step back when Zack suddenly punched the shit out of him.

“Stay here.” You advised lunging into the battleground.

“You! You shit face!” He yelled ready to take a punch at Zack.

Luckily, you had shoved Zack out the way before it could strike and took his place. The idea to do Zack's shoulder roll and a high kick came and worked out perfectly.

Zack smiled at you confidently as you kept moving ahead to another in a black sweater.

“Huh?!”

Thwack!

Thud!

“Damn. That was my workout for the day. No wonder I don't do this shit.” You said wiping sweat and panting.

“[Y/N]!” Zack called instantly making you turn around to the same gray sweater guy falling to the ground.

“He was about to sneak behind you...” He explained. Quickly, you held your hand out for him before he slapped it. Because that's what cool kids do– high five in a bad situation.