» 62

EPISODE TITLE: “(Y/N)'S PAST”

THE SCANDALOUS DAY:
(HOURS EARLIER)

“Please accept my love!” You looked down at the boy bowing and holding a small box of chocolates to you.

No.” He looks at you before lifting up and showing his crying face.

“Why did I confess? I know you'd reject me. You did that with every single guy that has!” You shrug at his response before adjusting your DDA jacket.

“Did you even think before you did? You know how things function around here. I don't like you, and as a matter of fact, I don't like anyone.” You explain before he sobs louder.

“(Y/N)! What did I tell you about rejecting nicely?! Your savageness isn't always best.” You lazily look to the student council president, Alex Kang, before shrugging.

“This one's an emotional one.” You walk over to your 2nd in command and sling an arm over him, “Let's go grab something to eat.”.

“O-okay.”

“I see, and how did you find out about this?” You press each of your right fingers with your left thinking hard, “And have we figured out who they were?”.

“No, I only know they are among us.” Alex watches you analyze the recent murders that's happened around your area.

Each victim were part of a gang who were either close or enemies of your own.

It was also odd that all of the arms had a symbol almost similar to your gang, for some reason, the police hadn't figured that out.

“I see, well.” You close the folder and slide it to him and stand up to leave the restaurant, “We'll have dinner. This discussion shouldn't change our behaviors so the others won't be able to notice our suspicions.”.

“Okay, our usual spot. Right? I wanna make the reservations asap.” Alex slings an arm around you giving you faint blush. He was your best friend, however, your heart said otherwise.

“Yeah...” The two talk of other engagements not realizing their own member was listening.

I can't get anyone getting suspicious. I might have to eliminate both of them sooner than I expected.’ Jade thought plotting the murders.

Alex opened his room door seeing his sister standing at the door with her head low. She lifts up her head before smiling, reassuring him everything is okay.

“Are you almost ready? She should be here soon.” He scratches his back head and moves away from the door inviting her in.

He turns away facing the bed looking at his picked outfit oblivious to Jade's knife slowly out the open.

“Hey so– Jay-Jay, the fuck are you doing?” She suddenly tackles him down to the ground and sits on top of him holding the knife close to his heart.

“I'm sorry brother, you were a threat to the rising of the Blood Roses.”
“JADELINE, NO–”

She pulls the knife back before striking his heart again and again.

The blood spilled out to the ground when she stands up with tears in her eyes. She crawls close to his cheek before planting a kiss and looking at the blood all over her.

In this part, you had just entered seeing the sight of Jadeline carving the symbol on his arm.

[INSERT FIGHTING SCENE]

“Jadeline Nora Kang, 3rd in command and also one of the few three I trust.” You hang up the phone on the police and restrain her moving a strand of hair from her eyes so you can view the bruising eyes.

“The eighteen year old girl who insisted to be in my gang, why? Well I guess it was to kill me off, huh.” You start to punch on her stomach angrily.

“Why did you do it?! Why, why, why?! He didn't do anything. What–”

POLICE, FREEZE! HANDS
IN THE AIR!

“This is her officer, she was the one who killed this one,” You point at Alex remembering every single memory and choking back tears, “and also attempted to kill me.”.

She gets pulled away and you're left in the room with the many paramedics and officers forced to see your best friend, your first love, and future DDA leader carried away while being interviewed.

MONTHS LATER:

(Y/N) scrolled through her album finally feeling the gut to delete his pictures.

After the many therapy sessions her dad managed to pay for and also the many breakdowns, it was finally time for the light to shine again.

Ding-Ding!

TROY (DDA):
Hey
Did you see the news?
[ATTACHMENT: 1 PICTURE]

She quickly clicks on the attachment of a screenshot of the recent news article.

“After many months passing, Jadeline Kang admits to the killings of 13 male and female teenagers. Kang is to be sentenced to life in prison plus 30 years and had only this to say:

| “I deserve to go to Hell, I deserve to rot in jail. I deserve it all, I should've never killed him.”

Police escort Kang out of court while her mother mourned her son's death and watched her daughter be escorted away.”

You place your phone down and look up at the ceiling letting the tears of joy fall down your face one more time.

“Jadeline. This is from (Y/N), she asked me to deliver to you.” Jadeline watches her mother slide a small paper to her daughter who opens it immediately.

“why did you do it? we were happy back then, how did you do it knowing you'd break up us forever?”

Attached to the paper was a picture of the three of you sitting on a swings together. You hugged them both with your arms smiling at the camera.

DDA ended up breaking up as decided by you when the final article released.

Each of you moved on to better things, the incident slowly falling out of your memory while you moved on happily at a slowler pace than everyone else.

As for Jadeline, she did yet another murder within the prison and killed herself with a stab to the heart (with a fork she stole) clutching the picture in her grip.

••
AUGUST 4TH IS MY BIRTHDAY AHCNVJ HYPE