» 58

PAUPERISM (58!):
DROP A BEAT [02]

-

"You know each other?! What a coincidence!" Oliver says watching you and Daniel while they wait for their food, "How do you know each other?"

"Well," You say covering your mouth before fully swallowing the packed lunch you brought with you, "We all modelled together.".

"Yeah! Mostly Daniel and I as a couple!" Joy says when you roll your eyes biting into the extra snack you brought.

Joy introduces herself when you spark up a little.

"Oh! I'm treating today, please. Get what you want." You say flashing a smile before Daniel looks at everyone confused.

"The company pays for the food already, I'm getting the special combo." Oliver stops him from writing his order before they explain the meal allowance.

"You see those guys? Those guys are from Class A. They have less experience and are younger than me.. but still in reality, they are the closest to making debut." He says when you throw your wrappers back into your lunch bag.

" He says when you throw your wrappers back into your lunch bag

"..So work hard. That's life here." Oliver finishes snapping from his gaze and finishing his food.

'Is that really how it is behind the scenes? Why haven't I seen this treatment before?' You think before jumping back into the new conversation.

-

You played the unreleased DG song into your headphones spinning the pencil you carried around in your hand.

Next thing you know, everyone's standing up and you take off your headphones seeing the Class A kid, who always stared at you, in front of Daniel looking past him at Joy.

The tension builds up when they start to talk shit about the two leaders when you think that one thing that no tough girl should think.

'I need to stand up and fix this.'

You move your head more seeing his arm wrapped around Joy dangling a phone before you stand up real fast.

(I mean you have to protect your possible sister, amirite?)

"Hands off her or I'll make sure to tell the boss about the phone. You know that could really screw you over." You say glaring down at the red head.

Ding!

"You're lucky for right now, but let me catch you pulling more stunts and i'll gladly make sure everything is set for your removal." You say low-key forgetting your position at work and looking at your phone.

"Where are you?"

"I just spilled something on my shirt and I need a new one ASAP." Those two separate texts made you low-key sweat drop.

••

I'm ending it short today cause I'm feeling nauseous and yup. Wait, do pregnant people get nauseous?

Guys, I'm pregnant.

By the way, thank you so much to Loveless_Dorian for making this book's new cover! It's honestly the best thing ever and it makes me get positive vibes for an odd reason.

I MEAN HELLO?! QUEEN, SLAY ME SISTER!

alright I'm done.

[Random clip of enjoyment]

this is so sad, alexa play despacito