» 27

THE RETREAT
[02]

•    •    •

"Ms. L/N, please open your arms out." A male instructor kindly ordered as a female checked your pockets.

"Zeus and Y/N."
"Totally cute. I'm jealous!"

"You won't find anything on me!" You yell when he opened your bag, searching through every pocket. Oh shit, they said bags?

"All clear!" He yells as he zipped your bag up, organizing everything to where they were before.

You give yourself a evil smile as the lady instructor walk off to the next kid. All the snacks, electronics, etc. were hidden under your clothes in a secret pocket that no one knew about. You picked up your bags and luggage, walking towards your group speedily.

"Miss!" Zeus called causing you to freeze in place.

"Shit, shit!" You whispered to yourself, turning around nervously, "Y-yes?"

"You dropped this." He stated, holding up a black plain hat to you with a warm smile. You take it giving a nervous smile to him.

"Thank you." You say speeding toward your group who waited in the building.

"H-hey. L/N? Is it?" A orange, long haired girl called, making you stop again.

"Y/N, but do I...know you?" You asked.

"No, I'm Kim Soo-Ae. I noticed Zeus pack up your bag and zip it up for you. Did you see?" She asked.

"Yeah, but that's what he did for everyone." You excused.

"No. Y/N, he only did that for you." Soo-Ae stated, "Be careful. He seems, weird. Dangerous."

"Yeah, thanks. Enjoy your stay." You bid, checking in your room warily.

•    •    •

After the talent show..

"Since you have to wake up early, don't mess around and get some shut- eye." A instructor ordered as she shut the door.

"Fuck that, I'm out. This ain't prison, homie, this a retreat." You say, kicking the blankets off and attempting to escape.

"No, Y/N!" Mira ordered pushing you away from the balcony you were jumping out of.

It was time to sleep. We had to go
back to our rooms to prepare for the
sleepless nights.

"Hey Mira," You began as she forced you back onto the bed to sleep, "Wanna watch a movie?"

"I didn't bring my-" You stop her holding up your laptop as she stared shock, "You snuck it? Well. Okay, fine. If we get caught, you're taking the blame."

You smile and ruffle her hair. She got comfortable next to you as you log into your Netflix. You looked at the selection until a knock hit the door.

"Bruh, they here! I didn't even choose yet. I'm going down, fam, nah!" You yell hiding under the blankets and pushing the laptop under the bed.