» 106

GOD DOG
[01]

•    •    •

"Do I really have to do this?" Daniel nervously asked

"Oh~ Think of it as, my welcome home gift." Y/N suggested; rolling in a portable speaker and mic her cousin bought her.

"Y-yeah. Okay.." Daniel said to reassure himself into the stupidity that is Y/N's Idea. He held the microphone up as Duke flicked the activating button and gave Daniel the signal.

"What's going on?"
"Dating game?

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I present, a dearly missed student. Gone for almost too long is a beauty, the queen of this school. She is my best friend and obviously the most liked person. Here is..." Daniel read the card and stopped, doing as told and waiting for her to enter the gates and make herself shown.

Y/N grinned mischievously hearing her best friend introduce her while she tidied her hair. She fixed her red leather jacket & pulled her white V-Neck down as she stepped out of the shadows. She smiled to the students and posed, giving peace signs and hearts like a real idol.

"Y/N L/N."

"Hello~" She greeted as Daniel rolled his eyes jokingly at her and walked away with Duke. Y/N grinned back and suddenly became swarmed with attention as she passed by.

"She's gotten hotter!"
"Uwah~"
"So cute!"

"Okay okay, that's enough. I think someone's pulling down my pants a little, that's pretty gross." She stated pulling up her light, ripped jeans as the crowd began stepping on her rare Chicago 1's she had recently purchased.

"Y'all better step back or I'm going to nuke–" A hand suddenly grabbed her wrist and pulled her away from the crowd into their arms protectively.

Jay smiled down at her as he held her close to him as if she was a teddy bear, giving a reassuring energy. She blushed and wondered about why he had suddenly decided to help as he sternly looked at the crowd.

For a minute, silence hit the air and flashes from cameras stopped flicking. Then, a roar soared through & the flashes seemed to go faster. Y/N laughed as the crowd swarmed the two & hugged tighter for shoes safety.

"Two Gods of the fashion department!"
"So cute~"
"Are they dating?"

Failed!

•    •    •

"I feel uncomfortable, can you put me down?" You asked, a pin drop of sweat falling from your head.