» 102

"Y/N AWAKEN"

Webtoon doesn't let you screenshot any of the scenes. If someone knows how to work around this, let me know. :)

Also, I got a upgrade on my phone (iPhone XR not to flex 😎) and I guess Wattpad does this thing where it doesn't save a certain revision date. It pretty much made me step back on all my stories.
••

The hospital room.

Y/N sat up and stretched, groaning in pain because of her neck. The stiffness in her body felt disgusting and, to be honest, she looked quite disgusting too. She cracked her neck and knuckles, turning her head towards a mirror.

"Jesus fuck–"

"Your condition looks quite great despite just waking up, you sure you're okay?" The nurse asked writing your recordings down

"I'm fine. I just need a walk." You said.

"Of course! Though you should thank your boyfriend while you're at it. Staying by your side day and night, it was so sweet to watch!" She complimented.

"Hm? Boyfriend?" You asked.

Which one? You have like 8.

"That's not true." You mumbled to yourself.

"Hm? What was that, Y/N?"
"Nothing!"

"Ah I see...yes, your boyfriend wouldn't even eat properly and just researched ways to help you instead. He basically..." A sudden large thud of medical books startled you & caused you to whip your head back.

"...lived here to take care of you."

Jay stared at you dumbfounded suddenly taking in the features that made his heart beat faster. The (e/c) dashing eyes, silky (h/c) hair that seemed to glow, it all seem to hit him once. He'd fallen in love more in just this small moment.

Jay Yeol. Here. For three weeks. For you. And he hadn't taken care of himself?

No homo, but if you won't take him, I will.

"What the fuck?" Y/N thought questioning the voice in her head.

"Your boyfriend moved you to this VIP room." She explained, "It's quite–"

"You idiot! You need to take care of your health, what is wrong with you?!" Y/N's tsundere head ass yelled running up to him and resting a hand on his cheek.