» 87

“(Y/N)'S NEW THOUGHTS”

••

It was one stormy night, (Y/N) had finished her study for the exam the next day. She layed in bed rethinking her past few days when the sudden thought of her fellow classmates and friends came to view.

Specifically, Daniel Park.

I've never seen Daniel
Park #1 and #2 together...

She rolled around remembering back to her scrappy neighborhood. (Y/N) had seen tall Daniel go in and never come out; only small Daniel would.

She remembered never seeing tall Daniel take out the trash at night or even sit outside for fresh air. He'd never go out to the store too!

Little Daniel never comes out during the sunlight..

“Sleeping for 12 hours straight because of his 12 hour shift.” She said aloud to herself.

“And working for his GED during his shift, why not wake up from your sleep to study instead?” (Y/N) asked again sitting up and looking for a pen and paper.

She mumbled to herself about the recommended sleeping hours when another thought came to mind.

They also
have the same names.

Odd how they both happen to be named Daniel Park and live in the same house She thought.

It was odd indeed. They just happen to have the same backstory and find each other too– both with the same name? This all wasn't a coincidence.

Then, a stupid thought– like the rest of her thoughts– came through.

The thought that would seem likely only in movies. Only in mangas. Only in...wait.

Does Daniel have two bodies?!