» 60

WARNING: long as fuck

“Hey, hey.” You open the door seeing Daniel and the managing dept in a middle of a talk, “Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you'd be free. I'll come by later.”.

“O-oh! Hi (Y/N).” Daniel turns around when you wave at him before closing the door only to be stopped.

“No, we're fine. What is it (Y/N)?” You hold out your profile picture taken just some time ago while fully coming into the room.

“I decided to take the profile picture like Mr. Jang had suggested. I'm told to bring it to you.” You speed walk to his desk dropping the picture of you crossing your arms and smiling.

“This looks amazing! Coincidence, Daniel also got asked for a profile picture by the boss.” Daniel smiles at you when you hold out a fist to him.

“Nice, give me a copy?” He bumps your fist when you smile looking back at the dept, “Have a great day sir.”.

“Thank you, (Y/N). Daniel, you're dismissed.” You walk out with Daniel talking about the discussion they just had.

“Hey (Y/N),” You look up at Daniel thinking hard, “Do you know any cheongdam salons that'll take a 5AM reservation?”.

“I can check for you, i'm sure I have a few in my computer data.” You say before seeing the Class A boys passing a glance to both of you.

“Hey. Congrats. I heard about your profile pic.” The red head says letting a small blush hit his cheek giving both you and Daniel confusing looks at each other.

“You did great at the evaluation. I misjudged you. I thought you were rude and rel–”

Riiiiing!

“Ah, I'm sorry guys. I have business to attend to, keep up the good work.” You walk off waving goodbye and answering your phone, “Hello?”.

(Y/N), come to my office.” Before you can get another word out, he hangs up making you wonder if he found out that you stole a donut this morning.

“Heey..you.” You close the door behind you sliding him a coffee rather than a water you always gave him, “Figured you needed some energy.”.

“Where's my water? Whatever.” He sips the coffee before sitting back in his chair, “Do you know why I called you here?”.

“Uh.. because.. of the donut I took from the box?” He shoots a glare at you before opening the box and counting them expecting 6.