» 105

ZACK'S BABYSITTING DIARIES
[2/2]

•    •    •

"Heading off?" Hide asked as he cleaned a booth's debris and wiped it clean.

She nodded and grabbed her things, going to the register to pay for her food. Hide quickly finished and packed everything away, wiping his hands with the apron he wore.

"Hey Y/N. I know it sounds crazy, but I really want to see you again. Not in this cafe, maybe a dinner m-maybe? If not, maybe your number would be nice. You know, so we could just talk perhaps?" He suggested coming to her side and scratching his neck while leaning against the bar's counter top.

"I'm sorry, Hide, but I can't. As much as it seems crazy, but I'm actually seeing someone. Maybe we can talk when I come around?" She mindfully said noticing that the boss and other employees were listening carefully.

He frowned and nodded. Y/N gave a saddened smile and ruffled his hair as a receipt was handed. Hide only gave a lightened chuckle and sad smile as he watched her leave the shop & put her phone to her ear.

In a different fan fiction perhaps...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY KID WAS BY HERSELF? SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH HER DADDY!" Y/N yelled loud enough for other customers to hear.

"Yes, I'll come as soon as possible! Please take care of her until then. It'll only be ten minutes." She concluded bidding goodbye as she jogged to the subway station.

Eli Jang, who would've
thought he'd be a father?

It explains why he always
disappears after school though...

Y/N turned the corner and hurried down the steps leading to mobile. She panted and stopped when she realized how fast she had went, looking around for little toddler kid.

Even though we've never been
close, I'm gonna have to talk to
him about it.

I hope he's not taking
care of her on his own.

"Excuse me, miss? Are you her guardian?" A old man asked with the toddler holding his left index finger.

"Ga."

"Yes, that's my daughter." She confirmed as Zami skipped to her giggling as Y/N bent down to the toddler's level and hugged her tightly.

"Aren't you a little young to be a mother?" His, what was assumed to be, wife asked scowling down at Y/N.

"Aren't you a little old to be judging me?" Y/N countered as she carried Zami and stood up.

"Well, I'm sorry! You just do not seem fit to be a mother, you're too young & reckless. Who knows what you do behind closed doors with that child." She argued.

"Jiyun! That is so rude to say." Her husband said opening his mouth to continue until he was stopped by a palm facing his wrinkled face.

"Are you insinuating that I would assault or even abandon my daughter? Yes, I may be young, but I am not idiotic like you! She is the joy of my day & I would never do anything to ruin that. I am fitted to be your mother and I work just as hard as every other single mom to care for my child! Perhaps you aren't in the right state of mind to see that; you obviously must be since you're insulting a young adult rather than knitting your scarves!" Y/N yelled enraged & releasing her anger through her words.