» 108

GOD DOG
[03]

• • •

•    •    •

But who do we have here? A whole bunch of fuckers I don't like

whole bunch of fuckers I don't like.

But there's one in particular I don't like.

Daniel Park. That fucker!!

Daniel stared at the others for a moment, but not Logan. He huffed & moved his eyes towards a girl following the park's trail and smacking her head as if she was shaming herself.

"Stupid! Stupid! I almost kissed him–"

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Daniel asked the girl as he straightened himself. The others noticed the girl walking over–pretending to not be talking to herself, and began fixing their looks.

"Ah, Y/N! Just the person I wanted to see." Johan said. He quickly rushed over and pulled her into an embrace; she hesitantly hugged him back and pulled away.

"What's..going on here?" She asked meeting eyes with the all the people while Johan wrapped an arm around Y/N.

"Well, I'm not so sure. I came to meet with you and Daniel, but my guys brought some of your friends too." Johan explained.

"A-aah. Y/N, h-h-hey."
"What's cookin babe?"
"Hey, Y/N."

Ugh, not this bitch again!

"Is there something important you needed me here for? If not, I'ma leave." Y/N stated.

"I wanted to say," Johan began, "You should join us. The God Dogs."

"Ah.." Y/N began as she scratched the nape of her neck, "No thanks."

"I go with whatever Y/N says. Sorry." Daniel added on, placing his hands in his jacket pocket.