» 18

LIVE
[02]

••

"Shit, I forgot to but milk," You cuss at yourself as you put each and every bought item in their respective place, "What time is it? Does Daniel start his shift yet?"

Realizing his shift had started for an hour now, you quickly finished and left the house.

As you rushed to the store, you fiddled with your wallet and keys, keeping your head low. Continuing to walk down the sidewalk, you suddenly bump into someone.

"Hey, watch- Y/N?" Zack called looking down at you, quickly correcting his attitude and clothes.

"Y/N?" You repeated looking up and seeing Zack, "Ah, Zack. Whatcha doin here? Also.. thanks for the balloons ass clown"

"How did you know it was me, hm?" Zack asks in a shock walking alongside you.

"I didn't. So you were watching my live, huh? Little stalker." You asked snickering.

"What?! No!" Zack denies laughing with his eyes wandering down to your chest. Jeez it's right in front of me.. I can't stop!

"You know, we should go 1v1 in basketball you know, even though I'd beat your ass" You suggested making eye contact with him.

"I-I.. Yeah, yeah. We'll see." Zack said looking away. You chuckled approaching the store.

"Are you coming in?" You asked jab your finger at the doors of the convenience store. He kept his eyes away from you and instead looked at the sky.

"I-I don't know."

"... You were already caught, just get in."
"Okay..."

••

"What's up fuckers?!" Y/N yells before seeing actual customers in here and shutting up, "Oh

"What's up fuckers?!" Y/N yells before seeing actual customers in here and shutting up, "Oh.. oops."

"Y/N now you dragged us into this."
"Shut up Zack, I know."