» special no. 2

EDITED: CENSORED!

EDITED: CENSORED!

-Y/N SECTION-

1. [WILL YOU WARM UP TO DG SOON?]

"Pft. DG is such an a**hole that I can't warm up to him. Seriously. I tried." Y/N answered, crossing her arms. The camera men ignored her statement and showed clips of their favorite Y/N + DG moments.

"That–that's just us fighting! Y-yeah! He was being a dumba** so I had to put him in his place. S-Stop playing it! We're not friends, we just said that for the press! No-"

2. [WOULD YOU JOIN A GANG LIKE THE BURNT KNUCKLES OR GOD DOG? YOU'D LOOK CUTE IN A JUMPSUIT.]

"The Burnt Knuckles are all knuckleheads,
sorry Vasco if you're hearing this."

Vasco wipes a tear and tucking his face into a pillow. Look what she did.

"As for God Dog, I don't think I would. That's so much work doing stuff– PTJ and the Shop are a lot to handle. Also thank you, I know I'm cute in a suit. Have you seen me? Hehe."

The camera zooms into her face as she thinks about how awesome she is. Cocky, mean b**ch.

3. [DO YOU LIKE DG?]

"Ew, gross, no. He's just a typical boss- an a**hole who demands way too much. Always acting like I generate coffee every second with his bubblegum fufu h*e a**."

Y/N receives a call and quickly lifts it to the camera guy– revealing the contact name "DG 🥰" without any realization.

"Watch he say–Y/N, where's my coffee? I should fire you-blah, blah." Y/N imitates DG, rolling her eyes and clicking the accept button.

"Y/N, where's my coffee? I should fire you!" DG scolds, beginning to have a tantrum and being interrupted when Y/N hung up.

"Told you."

4. [YOU'RE BUILDING A HAREM, HOW DO YOU FEEL?]

"I don't even know what a harem is. Is that like making bank?" Y/N asked the camera guy who would explained quietly.

"Oh. Cool, I mean like. I don't think I deserve it. I guess? I'm not nice enough for that, but since you say I am, I don't know how to feel. It's like—ew why me? I'm basically the ambassador for Clown Town." Y/N faked laughed and stopped for a small second.

The camera reveals a clip from a second later of Y/N crying in the corner because of her clownery.

5. [IF YOU HAD A JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT INVOLVES EATING RADIOACTIVE FOOD THAT HAS A 90% OF TURNING INTO A MUTANT BUT BEING PAID MORE THAN YOUR CURRENT JOB, WOULD YOU DO IT?]