≫ 124

DDA
[ONE NIGHT]

bitches be like "im back!" and leave for three weeks. anyways, i'm sorry if the backstories don't match, i'm currently trying to edit & fix it so it correlates.

• • •

Jace teams up with Johan in order to find the girl from the train [romanticist lolol]. With a promise to pay off the debts of Johan, the two ventured out— going place to place.

"I see. Y/N, it seems you're clouded with many thoughts right now." Jairo said as he sat back on the sofa of Jay's villa.

"That's what I just told you ^^;" Y/N said as he thought carefully.

"Whatever." He said, "I think you should fall in love already and get this book over with."

"Well, you see, the author doesn't know how to approach the endings with so many people." Y/N added, "Meh, but still. Should I explore each person individually?"

"I think that's smart." Jairo agreed, sipping his cup of tea, "You can just follow your heart and choose the one you felt closest too."

"I don't know.." Y/N doubted, "It's going to be hard to balance all of them. Maybe I should do it overtime..."

"Trust me. It'll be enjoyable. Just take time." Jairo reassured, "Still, I hadn't suspected you and that celebrity. He looks quite old, doesn't he?"

"S-shut up! I don't wanna talk about him." She announced covering her flustered face at the thought, "Just the thought in my head is hard to think about."

"Ya, you got a celebrity to like you." Jairo said as he sighed, "And he asked you out first... how are you so lucky with romance?"

"It's called being the protagonist."
"What?"

"Y/N, no more about this love crap." He began, "I called you here for something else. We need to talk real shit."

"What is it?"

"I have an informant in Hostel."

"They're planning something large. Something dangerous. You need to stay here & keep low." Jairo began, "They're going after everything."

"Who?! What?!"

"I don't know. I haven't heard. I know he's not dead yet, either.." He said as he mumbled on, "Hopefully he wasn't caught.. My gang is rather small though and Yooseok is loyal. Even if he's caught, he won't let out a word. Plus, I doubt that Hostel considered a bug in their team."

"Why are you telling me this?" Y/N asked, "I'm on vacation, I don't need this right now."

"Girl, no. You had an agenda coming here in the first place, you know that damn well too." He spat back harshly, "I'm just saying. I know you're strong and whatever, but you need that extra protection too."

Y/N sighed as she sat back in her seat & looked to the ceiling, blowing a bubble with her gum, "I have that protection figured out."

"Really? And what's your plan?"

Y/N smirked as she popped the bubble.