» 79

EPISODE TITLE: “PIC-LIT”

DESCRIPTION: The day continues on and its filled with a lot more excitement. What's new?

••

“Oh, I lost my animal ears.” (Y/N) stated scavenging her bag with a little sadness.

“Hm? Let's go buy another one then!” Daniel suggests looking around for a small gift shop.

“Eh? I'll just go in there by myself, in and out real quick. Just stay here.”
Zack starts to giggle like a little idiot confusing her.

“What's so funny?” Mira asks him as he covers his laughter.

“In and out.” He quotes (Y/N) before getting smacked by, not just Mira, but Zoe too.

“rEAllY zAck?”
“I couldn't help it!”

“Have a nice day!” You wave goodbye to the employee who was obviously tired and faking a smile back.

“Enjoy Notte World!” She says before turning around to another customer who'd been standing in the same place for 15 minutes.

Usually, you'd be mad at the fact someone was FAKE, but nah. Home girl was tryna make bank, we ain't finna blame her.

You walk out of the gift shop wearing a new pair of Woofy ears seeing a girl holding a phone to Daniel. To be exact, that mole girl from earlier.

Daniel looks at her surprised and overall as if he was in a bad situation trying to find a way to escape.

Of course, it was noticable look and you wouldn't want to be the escape buddy so attempting to get away before he got to you wasn't surprising.

TOO LATE. The bitch already had his x-ray vision activated and spotted you also already coming your way.

“(Y/N)! Let's separate and go on a hot air balloon.” Daniel says waving over as you go caveman SpongeBob.

“O-oh! U-um, what about Everyone else? Maybe we shouldn't separate, what if someone loses their phone and we can't...” You look back at his black, depressing eyes before sighing in defeat.

“Sure, why not Daniel?” Daniel smiles shyly as you just...*sigh*. Those who have BTS syndrome know what that sigh sounds like.

 Those who have BTS syndrome know what that sigh sounds like