» 70

EPISODE TITLE: “WHEN HAS (Y/N) GAVE A FUCK?”

[don't answer that, i hear the imaginary complications you made of caring (Y/N)]

••

“How. How. How. How did you change? He was tied up!” The stalker put her focus to Daniel giving you time to focus on getting the extension cords off.

“His cheek! I didn't slap it! You couldn't wake up!” After a few seconds, you gave up.

‘Cheek? Wake up? She's a crazy lady.’ You think glancing over to Daniel seeing a bright red stick.

“Urk!” Daniel dodges the candlestick thrown at him not realizing the taser about to beat the shit out of him.

“Daniel!” You called to him though, you were too late seeing him hit the ground unconscious.

She continues to zap him as you struggled more wanting to beat the living shit out of her.

“He's unconscious! Just stop already, the hell are you doing crazy stalking bitch!” The stalker stops turning to you with the taser ready.

“Stalker? Me?” She stands over you with a horrific look making you, literally, shriek.

“I-I-I was just kidding! Hahahah, who. who said tha– you know what, I did. I'm not gonna deny it.” You sigh in defeat when she raises her taser at you.

“Who. Who. Who. Who said that?! Was it DG?!” You closed your eyes prepared when nothing happens.

ZAAAAP

“You idiot! The hell are you–” Daniel looks to you before winking letting you feel your heart explode.

“Darling! Why?! Why for this bitch?!” He pants still leaning to protect you.

Don't touch her. Just do it to me.

Don't harm the innocent.

“Oh giirl.” You looked at him knowing he'd regret that soon.

“..Darling” She looks up showing her sobbing face making you cringe and struggle harder.

“Are you cheating on me?”

She starts to continuously attack him yelling for him to remember some fake memory she made as you loosened yourself free.

“No, I won't marry you.” You hear Daniel say as you sneak off.

‘Jay's box cutter, boy this is why Jay's the best.’ You think looking back at Daniel one more time.