» 66

EPISODE TITLE: “HAPPY BIRTHDAY” [1/2]

Follow waning.c on IG, I post shit edits with CCP JEJFKC

Daniel shook you awake before you lazily sit up stretching. You took a view of the class talking to one another, one familiar kid getting textbooks thrown at him for a pun.

“Hey, (Y/N).” Mira pulled a seat next to your desk as you wave back at her trying to remember your dream.

“Are you doing anything tomorrow night?” Zack asks while you scrolled through your phone.

“Eh, why? You know me, I have my usual plans.” You remind him of your usual marathon of (F/S/N) and rants on social media.

“But, you're birthday's tomorrow. You can't make an exception?” Mira says getting (Y/N) an odd look from Daniel.

“B-birthday?” Daniel sweats thinking the same thing you thought on his birthday. (Daniel's Birthday arc)

“Yeah! I'm turning 16” You flash a smile when Zack jumps up having a bright idea.

(I'm trying my hardest to not make my character older than the love interests so please excuse that lolol)

“(Y/N), do you want to hang out for your birthday? I have a special idea in mind.” Zack grins at his thought giving you a disgusted face.

“Um, no. Creep.” He looks at you repeatedly denying it as you scroll through your schedule.

“How about we all hang out at 5:30? Let's go somewhere nice..” Mira suddenly slaps the table making you jump.

“I know a place!” Daniel frustratingly continues to think of a good present while Mira grins.

Blanc's Karaoke & Grill!

“Zoe?” She looks at you popping out her tits more when the group moves focus to her.

“Yeah! That place is awesome, let's all go.” Zack looks at you as you look at everyone else before nodding.

“It's decided! Blanc's at 5:30!” You say adding it to your schedule.

While you all decided the next plan of events, Jay pursed his lips looking out the window with his chin on his palm listening in.

“Did anyone bring the cards?”
“It was Zack's turn.”
“What?! I was studying last night.”
“…”

“--So that's the time a door accidentally fell on me.” Zack finishes while you held all the snacks he'd just bought you laughing.

“That is...nothing compared to when–” Someone suddenly bumps into you making you drop all your precious food, “Oh shit!”.

Frantically, you dropped down saving your food and apologizing while Zack helped out.

“Once again, I'm so–” Eli stands in front of you with a wet uniform, “I..take my apologies back.”.

“Eli watch where you're going next time.” Zack says holding a napkin out he snagged.

“Do you want money to get them washed or something?” You said with slight attitude.

“It's fine, but I heard you're–” Eli jumps seeing your dark glare at him, “No”.

“You heard her, she said no. Come on (Y/N).” Zack says carrying the snacks for you and walking ahead.

You follow giving Eli a final glance before stomping off.

“Geez, that cotton candy kid
needs to stop.”
“Zack, I know you have nothing
against him. It's okay.”
“But I'm being supportive!”

“So DG, whatcha doing tomorrow night?” He shrugs drinking his water while you leaned on his desk.

“You tell me, I'm probably busy as usual.” DG looks back at you before leaning closer, “Why are you asking? Hmm?”.

“I didn't want to say this, but I lost your planner and I really didn't know.” He looks at you with a dumb look across his face before sliding the planner.

“Oh, um. Fucking forget it.” You say sitting back in your chair pouting like a little kid.

“I know it's your birthday this weekend, I didn't forget.” He spins his chair back to the other side flipping through packets.

“I knew you weren't a bad friend!” You spin the chair and bump into his before punching his arm lightly.

“Is there anything you want to do? We can go buy you a cupcake or something.” DG suggests while you wonder why he was being a cheap bi–.

“I have plans for once, I'm hanging out with friends after I get out. It's only until 8, but I'm good.” You eye a paper before picking it up and showing it to DG.

“What? I got bored. Those S things are the easiest to draw.” He snatches the paper when you try to take it back.

“I'll teach you how to draw!”
“You can't draw either!”
“Wrong! I can!”
“Yeah, PENISES”

You honk your horn at Jairo pulling up to the abandoned building where he always did business scaring the wig off of him.

“Hey biiiitch!” He hops into the passenger seat before you drive off to the park.

“Jairo, quick question.” You pull up to your ice cream shop seeing an employee holding your cones out.

Should I wear a dress tomorrow?

The guy hands your cones before walking back into the building leaving you two parked in a lot.

“What kind of question is that? Fuck yeah you should.” You glance at him confusingly since everytime you asked for fashion advice, he always prefer you didn't wear a dress.

“It's your birthday bro, you gotta fucking wear it.” Jairo looks at you giving a petty look back at you before you nod slowly finishing your cone.

“What happened to you? Did you have to cut someone's dick off or something?” You both get out of the car walking across the street to the park playground.

“Why would you ask that?”
“Because you did last time!”
“Wrong bitch, it was a ear.”
“Ew”

After a stressful day, you lay back on your bed exhausted when you hear the ringtone for your dad's phone ring.

(Y/N), where's your apartment?! I'm lost and I'm wandering the halls.” Dad worryingly says to the phone about to lose his marbles.

“Dad, it's number XXX. Are you on the right–” Frantic knocking suddenly hits your ears making you get up quickly to answer it.

“(Y/N)!” The luggage hits the ground before he pulls you into a tight bear hug.

••
B

OY I GOT MY THRASHER SHIRT ON, LET'S GO TO THE SKATE PARK