» 39

"A-LISTER BITCH 😎🤙"
[1/2]

•    •    •

"I'm starving, get me some water." Zack orders Daniel who had just approached the table with you and Jay.

"Sure! Hot or cold?" Daniel asks.

"Cold. What's on the menu, Y/N?" Zack asks you as Daniel rushed over to the fountain, "Y/N? You okay?"

"No bitch, can't you tell? And go look. Damn test was hard as fuck. I should've cheated–" You look at the menu & immediately groan, "Pork again?!"

The lunch ladies give you a cold glare while they serve the other students in line. They had heard your heehee ass loud and clear.

"Ehehe..I was kidding."

"Wow is that Daniel Park?"
"Daniel Park, Pacebook star."
"He's good looking next to his girlfriend."

You cringe hearing the gossip about a relationship with Daniel. The idea was weird since you both were only friends, but again, kind of not?? a?? bad idea??

INNER Y/N #1: W H O  D O E S  S H E  L O V E  D A M N  I T

INNER Y/N #2: Why're you talking like that? We discussed this yesterday, it's—

"And Y/N!"
"And famous on Pacebook too!"
"Damn, such a flower..."
"Seng, the reason Nina broke up- k."

The lunch lady slaps the pork and rice on your chair with a glare. You return with a sheepish, embarrased and walk back to the table feeling like shit. Because you should. You just disrespected my favorite lunch lady.

"Nice clothes, amazing."
"They're rich too."
"They really do got it all."

"Hmf. That is so annoying. A Pacebook star? So cringy." Beom Kim's fan remarked watching you grab side vegetables as Daniel stepped to your side and began talking to you.

"That thing is definitely fucking small, why would Y/N want that?" Another hissed, noting towards Daniel's  p e n i s.

"Isn't Beon Kim way better?" The first one asked adoringly as Beom Kim gave a cocky smirk.

"That goes without saying." Beom Kim answers—his narcissist ass increasing by 200%.

"You're the A-List fit model after all." They praised him, watching you and Daniel return to the table and begin a conversation with the others.

"If I did social media, they'd be nothing. I'd take his girlfriend too, ain't that right?" Practical Music's: freshman Beom Kim cockily asks.

He's not even that good looking. He thinks he's so special? I'm the main model for Oh Clothing! All he has is some stupid account and a decent girlfriend. Beom Kim remarks angrily in his head.

•    •    •

"It is true! How's DG like? Is he nice? Oh gosh, he better not be pushing you past your limits." Mira says; standing by your side as you walk her to the school front gates.

"It's okay, he's just a regular boss. We do have a lot in common so we're kind of friends." You state.

"That's good." Mira finishes, stopping when you both reach the gate— knowing the two were going to split into different directions.