≫ 123

HOSTEL BRANCH
(wish me luck T—T)

▄▄ : chapter end/begin
••• : scene skip/break

•      •     •

[BITCHBOIY/N POSTED A PHOTO]

bitchboiy/n •••

bitchboiy/n                                                     •••

  90,320 likes
bitchboiy/n styled by zoe [no tag bc... no <3] gonna be on a trip bc I hate it here lol, kill me 😂😂😂😂
Comments have been disabled due to laziness

•      •     •

Due to the harsh winter, we decided to go to Jay's beach villa in Cheonliang.

"Why won't you jump, Y/N?! You ruin the pic!""I can't! This shirt is clinging on by a thread!""That's why you should jump ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

"I can't! This shirt is clinging on by a thread!"
"That's why you should jump ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)"

Despite all of the work that was piling,
I left it all for my stepdad to care for.

"Mr. Taen, this came in today." His assistant said carrying a fairly large pile of workloads with a flash drive as the cherry on top, "It's from Y/N. She requested that you, & I quote, help a motherfucker out on God, end quote, with a various amount of emojis."

"..." Royce looked at the pile that was slammed on his desk with his jaw dropping. How much assignments did this kid not turn in?! Were the grades she sent faked?

"Sir, if you don't mind my opinion," She began with a sweat dropping, "You have one correct answer in the matter. Mrs. L/N will get angry if she sees all of this."

"Jesus, how much work are they giving these kids?! How far back does it go?!" Royce said, standing & skimming through before sighing, "...We'll help that lazy brat."