» 84

“ANIMAL CRUELTY [3/4]”

DESCRIPTION: After breaking into the old marine's home, (Y/N) and Johan are called or at least they think..

••

“Bambi and Eden.. aren't here?” You asked yourself whilst scratching your head.

The two had stayed for a few seconds debating whether or not to leave the puppies there or not before ultimately deciding to come back for them later on.

(Y/N) and Johan turned to leave and then heard thumping on the wooden ground. They turned back around seeing the old marine stumbling around.

“Hey you! Stop!” He yelled.

You called for him to stop and just as you were about to give the last call, Johan grabbed him by the collar and gave an intimidating look

Where is Eden?” He asked.

“A-and Bambi!” You chipped in feeling forgotten.

As the marine coughed insults, you move a hand to Johan's left shoulder while bending down.

Our dogs! Where are they?” He yelled again.

THUMP!

Johan, Old Marine, and you turned to the door seeing the back of the lady who lead you to the apartment in the first place.

“Wait...” As you pieced together each event, the marine yelled back.

“I just found the bags and tried to help them! The real culprit is...” The lightbulb popped above your head.

“Her!” You both say in unison.

“The lady from 202!” He added as Johan dropped him down and sulked.

“Well fuck.” You said.

—