» 99

"BEAUTY AND THE BEAST"

••

-Heart in Human Form

"Daniel."

"You desire Daniel Park?" Lori asked shocked.

"No, I don't..Maybe! I don't know." Y/N answered pushing the angel off.

"Then why bring him up?" He asked following Y/N to Daniel Park's position.

He sat down staring into space impassively. There were many things running through his mind right now, however, it wouldn't happen if it wasn't for him. If he knew the outcome, he could've saved her. He should've kept pushing her to let him stay.

'This is my fault,' He repeated to himself, 'I should've never left.'

"He's my best friend, the first to be there when I came to Seoul. I hated everything here, but he always changed my mood. I wonder though, he's kind of silent." Y/N answered sitting by her own body and looking toward Daniel.

"Guilt," Lori answered, "He is blaming himself for the accident."

"Y/N.." Daniel called.

"Mm..It also seems he's snapped out. Arsen will be back later on, farewell." Lori bid bowing.

Suddenly a large white door appeared from behind him and opened angelically. He was smiling brightly looking up at you before disappearing.

"You already know that I love you, don't you?" Daniel asked.

"Oh my God! Is this true?" Y/N answered sarcastically moving to lay down towards her body and staring up at the glowing stars of the ceiling.

"Ah...That was a dumb question, but it is true. It shouldn't be surprising. You're funny, smart, understanding... It's hard not to fall in love with you." Daniel answered.

She smiled. His confession was somehow, different, from the others.

"Remember the first day we met? You slammed my...other  into a wall. I'm pretty sure you saw me naked, I-I wouldn't know! I was asleep anyways." He explained sweating.

The image reappeared in her head. Everything. She began to feel the chills down her spine and felt her cheeks burn up.

"What a horrid day..." Y/N commented.

"Haha..I was foolish back then. I was very jealous of everyone and everything that happened to you. I know I was possessive and clingy back then, but I'm different now." Daniel confessed.

"Yandere head ass."

"I hope you can accept me for the new person I am. I promise you, when you wake up and if we get together, I will be the best lover you have. I'll always be there for you as you've always been there for me. Just come home. I miss you– we miss you." Daniel said holding back tears and taking a hold of her somewhat cold hand.