» 100 + 101

"ALONE"

There are two chapters included in this; please note that this will be particularly longer than others.
••

"I only have 3 huh..." Y/N stated to herself staring at the tears circling each other in the necklace.

DG, Zack, and Jairo. Jairo had came in during the late night silently crying from outside the room. Outside; Y/N felt his guilt & sadness even without Lori– the angel of feelings.

"I wonder who the last one will be." She said aloud laying on the cold ground.

"Ugh, you reek." A familiar voice commented.

Y/N smelled her clothes. It was still the same clothes from the night of the accident, this time tinted with blood & the smell of marijuana.

"You don't need to tell me twice, it's the same clothes since my.. accident." She excused looking up to her speaker.

"Don't worry, I brought some clothes you can change into!" Arsen smiled holding out folded clothing towards her.

"A-ah, thank you...but I think having a shower would work as well." Y/N suggested taking the clothes from his hands.

"Oh, well, you'll just be coming up & using my office." He answered.

"Will I have to um..you know..kiss you?" She asked shyly and averting her eyes.

"Nah, just take my hand." Arsen held out his hand, making her shift her clothing to one arm & taking his hand.

Her vision became bright with golden particles. Her vision became fully golden colored and, without noticing herself, turned distorted along with Arsen while teleporting.

Soon, her vision became clear and she had been able to see her location. This time, however, there was no rush of returning & she could finally look into small details.

"Take your time." He advised patting her shoulder gently & walking off to a kitchen with a small smile on his face.

The sound of the sink splashed (see what I did there? k.) into the quiet home. He began humming quietly & cleaning. Every couple of seconds, a dish clinked with another.

Though Hoseok– Arsen had said that they were going to a office, it was actually a modern, secluded home. It was huge; most material of the house being a shade of brown. The flooring & walls had been both wood; however the walls were a darker wood than the ground.

A majority of the decoration were dark green & white, showcasing his aesthetic. His couch, where they had came from, was an off-white with green pillows and a green hanging blankets set neatly. He kept large plants with white pots in every room; beautiful flower paintings framed on the walls.

Unlike Y/N's home, Arsen's was extremely organized. The house was gleaming & was also very cleaned. No part in the house was left undecorated or dirty. However one thing stuck out, that thing hanging on the wall near the staircase.

An art work with colors that didn't match up with the rest of this house. It was a painting of a woman who had the features just like Y/N. The E/C eyes, H/L H/C hair, the gleaming S/C tone; it was her, it had to be.

The feeling given by the painting was unsettling, it was like it forced happiness so to speak. It was angered & sad compressed with a mask of happiness and hope.

"Arsen, what is this?" She asked curiously eyeing each detail.

"Hm," Arsen said joining her side, "This is a magical painting. It's called Feelings of The Youth. I created it!"