» special no. 5

I hate you all. After everything I've put you through, you give me the best. Here I am taking hiatuses & forcing you to wait weeks for a new chapter, not responding to all the comments you leave me and just overall being the shitty author I am, here you all are giving me 200k reads!

200k reads, can you believe that? That's more than my all of my Instagram account's follower count. I honestly don't believe I deserve any of this, it's crazy how I started writing in May of 2018 (?) and already gained such attention. It hasn't even been a year of my account and I've accomplished so much because of this story. Thank you all, so so much. From the bottom of my heart, I love you. So much. Thank you.

-

"DG HOSTS SPECIAL NO. 5"

••

"Hello, my name is DG. I am the CEO and a artist under of PTJ Entertainment. You may know me-" DG read monotoned before getting interrupted.

"Stop reading off of the teleprompter." The director...directed?

"Isn't that what a teleprompter is used for?" DG argued annoyed.

"Yes, but you're reading it without being your natural self." He explained.

"From the top, asshole!" Y/N yelled.

"Fucking bullshit." He muttered turning his expressions to a more happier.

"Hi! I'm DG-"

"We're not rolling yet!" A producer yelled.

"God damn it!" DG yelled slamming his hat onto the ground and walking off set.

"..." Jay looked at his feet stressed and on the verge of losing control.

"It's okay, he'll be back before you know it." Y/N comforted Jay- the one who had written the entire special today.

Jay gave a small, gummy smile sitting in his chair and feeling much better about himself.

- FOR Y/N -

» 1. HOW DOES IT FEEL BEING IN A WORLD LIKE THAT? *RECENT CHAPTERS*

"I mean, it's weird. You can't interact with your friends or family, you can't leave a certain area without permission or you get punished. You find out so many things as well. It's like I'm in a Korean Drama!"

"Pft, you wish! No one would wanna cast you." DG commented.

"I got casted to be in this!" Y/N argued.

Jay sighed. She was REQUIRED to be in this.

» 2. WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH PAUPERISM SO FAR?

"It's great, I've made of lifetime friends and the production team is really nice- except for [707], they're mean. The only downside is I have to go through a lot of dirty jokes like the one episode with Zack's dad walking in on him!" Y/N excitedly added.

"StOooP, don't bring that up!" Zack embarrassingly screamed running off only to have a camera man following him the way they would on Maury.