1.2 Huo Shen

The next day

[Host what about school?]

"Hahhh?! As a past actor and model I need to settle this important crisis! What school! It doesn't compare to the situation i'm facing now!!!!" Huo Jun shouts as he threw the ugly shirt on the floor. The past Huo Jun's taste in fashion really sucked. The clothes he bought were all flashy and bright, totally attention seeking. Don't talk about the type of clothing even the colours are  disgusting .Huo Jun grabbed a neon yellow hoodie and threw it in the pile of clothing. Which formed by clearing out almost half his closet. By the way.... Huo Jun has been awake and throwing clothes since he woke up an hour ago.....

"Damn.. Isn't there some normal clothes????" After another hour of rummaging for normal clothing, Huo Jun found a  normal ripped jean that hugged his long skinny legs and a form fitting white shirt with a cat on it saying meow.

"This will do for now. I. NEED. TO. GO. SHOPPING." A sudden dark aura exudes from the once peaceful room scaring the maids that walk past.

------------------------------------------------------------------

" Has he woken up yet?" A cold voice laced with a hint of concern asked.

"Yes young master. Shall I get the chauffeur to bring him to school?"

" No need. Let him rest for a day. Jin Ze you will follow my younger brother today. Report everything to me."

"Yes boss." Everyone was surprised with Huo Shen's sudden concern for his younger brother that has been neglected for quite awhile. It seems our Xiao Jun has caught the male lead's interest.

------------------------------------------------------------------

' hnn I get a bodyguard today huh?' Huo Jun thought as he eavesdrop on Huo Shen conversation with the help of Xiao Bao Zi.

'Bao Zi'

[Yes host?]

'Find me the nearest place to buy DECENT clothes'

[Replying host, 50 metres at K shopping mall.]

'That's fine. i'll get the chauffeur.'

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Young master, he has left the house."

"oh? Where is he heading?" a calm, low voice replied.

" K shopping mall"

"Tell Jin Ze to follow closely."

'Young master if i may," a nod of the head. "Why would you ask Jin Ze to follow youngest master?" There wasn't a reply and all that could be heard was pin-drop silence. Apparently Huo Shen does not plan on replying. A glint flashed through Huo Shen's eyes. Apparently Huo Shen hasn't seen his little brother new looks yet....

( rahzel: i'm kinda looking forward to this?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Welcome! How may i hel-" The woman's voice stopped short after glancing at the newly arrived customer. 'Ah! Ah! Ah! I saw a angel!' ran through the shop assistant's head. A handsome youth wearing casual clothes that did not obstruct his attracting aura strolled in .The sudden silence of the shop assistant attracted the surrounding's attention.

'Ah beauties get attention whether they want it or not..'

Huo Jun makes use of his looks and flash a mega watt toothy grin towards his audience.

"H-h-how m-may I help you?" A woman wearing the staff uniform asks with laboured breathing. Huo Jun flashed another smile and practically 'killed' everyone in the surrounding area. 

(rahzel: You are arrested for mass murder! Hands in the airrrrr!)

"I'm looking for clothes! Hehe!" Huo Jun said with a smile.

"take your time" a customer said dazedly. The female staff crowded around Huo Jun and even pinched his white plump face turning it slightly red from the delicate touch. In the end, the staff enthusiastically recommended a bunch of clothes to Huo Jun even got a 20% discount on all his items.

[Host.. is this what getting cleaned up nicely does? Bao zi also wants to be cleaned up nicely.]

'I.M.P.O.S.S.I.B.L.E' With that , Huo Jun shattered Xiao Bao Zi's heart in a million pieces.

[Host]

'Yeah?'

[Female lead approaching in 5 metres]

'ho such coincidence? Send me information of the female lead.'

[ Yes host. Female lead's name is called Liu Jia Jia.  She was born in a poor family and because of that suffers the cost of not having what normal people has. Because of this, Female lead envys the wealthy. With her looks she learned to use her looks to her advantage through the hard way. Her goal is to latch on thickest golden thigh which would be your brother, Huo Shen who is at the top of the business empire. From quite awhile, she has latched onto some thighs to earn what she has now. She schemes her way into becoming the secretary off your brother through an internship that will be occurring next week. At the beginning Huo Shen treats her indifferently but through certain events, She broke your brother's cold facade. Reminder from Bao zi, please use your one week wisely, it could change everything]

'yeah got it' Unconsciously, Huo Jun let out a smirk, charming those around him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thats the end for now. Rahzel signing off, comment and enjoy.