8.2 Wu Jiang Kai

" Collaboration." Wu Jiang Kai repeated.

" It will benefit both party, my only request is you don't hurt my group. We have our name as a mafia, but we have not done any serious crime." Wen Liu Jun said with the utmost seriousness. Of course that was bullshit, he had Xiao Bao Zi to erase all traces of illegal activities, and if this works out, he would destroy all the drugs and sell all the weapons.

The more Wu Jiang Kai heard, the more convinced he felt and his eyes narrowed. It was true that what they had on the yellow dragons group was just speculations, but they couldn't put their guards down, they were still a mafia.

This world's male lead, or rather his husband was not only the best officer, but it could be said he had enough power over the entire police system, yes that's how powerful male leads are, he had the power to make this decision and Wen Liu Jun had the power to convince his husband, this was a definite.

After a moment of silence, Wu Jiang Kai spoke, " Alright." Wen Liu Jun smiled knowingly and looked down to his cuffed hands, Wu Jiang Kai immediately uncuffed the hand that was cuffed to the chair but left the other side cuffed. Wen Liu Jun shrugged before crossing his arm behind his head and trailed behind Wu Jiang Kai.

When they left the interrogation room, officers gaped at the relax posture of Wen Liu Jun, especially the previous two officers and Bai Yu Xuan, the very one who caught him. Wen Liu Jun purposefully gave Bai Yu Xuan an arrogant smirk, before casting his glance away as he was not worth it,

'Trying to steal my husband? Not a chance!'

[#Myhostispossessive. #Myhostisreallypossessive. #Myhostkeepsthemcrazybitchesaway.] Xiao Bao Zi laments.

Wu Jiang Kai saw the exchange and eyes lit up at how cute Wen Liu Jun looked, being arrogant and all. Then his eyes glinted suspiciously and his face turned back to his normal stoic expression. Not a trace of the surprise found from before.

Wu Jiang Kai brought Wen Liu Jun to a office before he knocked and entered. "Uncle." His cold voice stated which surprised Wen Liu Jun, this was the first world where his husband had a relative.

Wen Liu Jun glanced curiously at the figure sitting on a black massage chair. Yes a black massage chair in a police station, not to mention, the country's largest and toughest police station. There, was their chief in a massage chair.

" Oh! Xiao Kai! " The man in the massage chair sat up.

When he did, Wen Liu Jun got a good look at him. He sweatdropped.

The male lead's uncle was wearing a Hawaii styled shirt, with bright orange pants and pink flowers all over it, there was even a sun glasses on his head even though he was in the office, also on his feet weren't office shoes, they were flip flops that one wears to the beach.

' Oi, there's something wrong here! This is a police station yo!'

"Don't call me that." Wu Jiang Kai's eyes narrowed dangerously, and the man in his completely out of setting costume smiled nervously before coughing. "So, what do you seek this humble one for?" The Uncle did a welcome gesture, his arms spread out.

Wu Jiang Kai repeated a word, " Collaboration." With that, the uncle expression immediately turned serious.

' Guess that uncle is the real deal then?' Wen Liu Jun questioned surprised.

The uncle eyes glanced straight at Wen Liu Jun, understanding immediately.

" No way!!! This is Yellow Dragon's young master??!!" His eyes lit up childishly, totally opposite of his muscular tanned and add on a mustache build.

Gone was that serious chief officer.

Wen Liu Jun smiled in amusement before greeting, " I am Wen Liu Jun, nice to meet you."

" Oho..." The uncle rubbed his chin, scrutinizing Wen Liu Jun, while on the side, Wu Jiang Kai who was forgotten couldn't help but furrow his eyebrows dangerously.

The uncle grabbed Wen Liu Jun's chin, lifting his face up and Liu Jun did not resist it either, on the contrary, he slyly glanced at Wu Jiang Kai, only to see that his face has gotten blacker and blacker.

On the inside, Wen Liu Jun was gleaming happily.

" White tender skin, large pearly eyes, thin red lips, nice eyebrows, soft fluffy hair ... " The uncle muttered happily, before shouting, " How would you like to be my mascot??!!!" His eyes shining brightly, hands clasped tightly onto Wen Liu Jun's hands.

" I am a mafia boss?" Wen Liu Jun said confusedly, seeing that Wen Liu Jun wasn't resisting his uncle at all, Wu Jiang Kai got more and more irritated, looking at them just made him irritated.

Without thinking, he immediately snatched Wen Liu Jun from his uncle's greasy paws.