1.5 Huo Shen

Huo Shen decides to go to school the next day. Why? He needed situations to gain Huo Shen's attention. And to get these situations, somebody needs to create them. The only person to do that would be Huo Jun himself.

Although Huo Jun is wearing the same uniform as all the other students, the uniform did not hide Huo Jun's princely aura instead, it highlighted it. Showing the large contrast between him and other students.

" Kyaa oh my gawd!!! New student??? He looks soo hot!"

" Ah! Ah! Ah! My eyes!!!"

" Eh new student?? At this time of the year????"

Huo Jun attracted attention even by his natural gait which was deemed princely from the other students. Of course, Huo Jun received invites from other students to guide him around school, but Huo Jun splendidly ignored them.

Opening the door to his class, he noticed his desk. It was the most outstanding desk in the classroom. It was filled with scribbles of 'heart warming' comments like, 'Go to hell!!' , ' Die!Die!Die!' and not even a single spot on the desk was spared.

' Ah I feel so touched at the teacher feigned ignorance to my bullying case.' Huo Jun thought as he walked towards his desk before sitting down.

"Hey handsome! My name is Lin Li, but you can call me Lin Lin. By the way,you're on the wrong seat. That seat's is for the school trash, so why don't you seat beside me?" Lin Li the school's slut strutted up to Huo Jun and purred in her 'seductive' voice. Her uniform was not buttoned properly, not bothering to cover her airport runway bosoms. Her skirt was extremely short that it showed off her bare thighs. Her face was also caked with make up so thick that the skin tone off her face didn't match that of her neck. An utterly embarrassing sight. Even if she does not feel embarrassed, Huo Jun feels embarrassed for her.

' Ahhhh I can't stand girl at aIl! It's really stupid of the previous Huo Jun to fall for such ugly honey trap.' Huo Jun said as he almost spitted blood.

"Oh? So I'm the school trash now?" This sentence made the whole class who was eavesdropping to be dumbfounded and immediately voiced out their opinions.

"NO WAYYY!!"

"Ahh My new found crush is that piece of trash?!!!"

" So what if he looks cooler??? He's still trash!!"

" I didn't know that this classroom had such dirty germs. I remember the cleaners had this really strong cleaning agent but I guess that isn't enough to get rid of unwanted germs with really thick faces." Clearly insulting Lin Li, Huo Jun shows of his poisonous tongue, silencing the class again .

"Y-You!!! Just you wait!!!" She squealed like a dying pig before storming off. Digging his ear with his pinky, Huo Jun complains to Bao Zi about women and their "You!"'s.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During lunch time, a group of guys crowded around Huo Jun of course this was expected by Huo Jun. Ignoring them , Huo Jun walks towards a secluded area that has a hidden CCTV meant to catch smokers in school.

'Bao Zi I want you to hack into that surveillance camera there and make sure its recording from my backs view. Also, I need you to make the focus clearer on their faces.'

[On it host.]

" Oi trash. You dare come back to school? Why not run to your momma's comfort and wail like the cry baby you are? Oh wait.. You don't have one." Guy A says before laughing with the group

'Oh no you got it allll wrong. After the male lead watches this, you guys will be the one crying to your moms.'

"Heh, this is so unsightly. High schoolers like you still acting like elementary kids. How old do you think you are? So childish!" Huo Jun's poisonous tongue comes out again. His voice wasn't loud enough to be captured by the CCTV but it was enough for the bullies to hear the scorn in his voice.

In the recording footage it only seems as if the bullies suddenly become aggressive which was normal since they're bullying Huo Jun.

"You made my woman mad as well. Boys! Get him!" Guy A shouts.

' His woman?'

[Replying host, he was talking about Lin Li]

'Who?'

[Lin Li host. The woman from this morning.]

'Ahh I don't remember cannon fodders.' Huo Jun thought.

'Bao Zi I would like to purchase pain killers.'

[Thank you for your purchase! 20 points deducted, 70 points remaining.]

Huo Jun continues provoking them with a smirk on his face. But due to the angle of the camera, it only seems as though Huo Jun is doing his best to protect himself.

" Che! Lets go" Guy A the leader spat on Huo Jun face before leaving. While Huo Jun smirks as he watch them leave.

'Xiao Bao Zi , send the video to my ge anonymously. Don't get trailed back and also add a Huo Jun as the name of the folder.'

[ Yes host.]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huo Shen was dazed the moment he left for work that day. Even now, at a meeting, all Huo Shen could think of was Huo Jun, his younger brother that suddenly appeared in his life again. Taking out a cigarette he was about to light it when he received a message. Usually phone's were not allowed to be used during meeting time but he was Huo Shen the CEO, The owner, the boss, the king. Who were they to stop him.

Sneaking a peek at his phone, Huo Shen's phoenix eyes narrowed on the name Huo Jun on the message. A dark aura was released and that caused the person presenting and the whole meeting room to fall silent.

"One moment." Huo Shen domineeringly commanded before leaving the meeting room, not looking back again.

What Huo Shen didn't know was that his eerily calm voice where it seemed he was a dormant volcano, erupting any moment now, left a bunch of old dudes in the meeting room in cold sweat as if waiting for their death sentence.

' Is there something wrong with the proposal?!!' ran through the old dudes as they glanced at the presenter in pity.

That's all for now! Comment and enjoy.

Rahzel