2.7 George Walter

George was walking in the competitor's lodging mansion which was provided by him. He was hoping to catch a glimpse of his kitten while he 'patrolled' around. Not expecting said kitten to crash into him, hard.

Grabbing his kitten's thin fragile shoulders that seem like it might break any moment, George pulled Joshua's chin up even though Joshua was resisting. He felt that his kitten was different, it was too quiet, quiet enough to make George uneasy.

Looking at his kitten crying face, flushed red and hair clumped together by the soup. Saying nothing, George carried Joshua away, glancing at his miserable state every few seconds. While on the outside, Joshua's body was shaking, wrecked with sobs, Joshua was actually laughing on the inside, seeing how cute and gullible his lover was.

Thinking otherwise, George walked in the toilet, locking the door behind him. Placing Joshua on the sink counter, George took out a handkerchief from his pocket and wet it, and dabbed Joshua's face and hair,personally clearing the mess.

The only sound that was heard in the toilet was Joshua's quiet sobs. Feeling that painful squeeze on his heart once again, George hands went to his heart, before following what his heart demands.

His hands went to the back of Joshua's damp blond locks, fingers grasping the strands carefully. Bringing his other unoccupied hand, George clasped his kitten's small hands in his own, before leaning his head down.

Shutting his kitten with a sweet small kiss. It was a sweet gentle peck, there wasn't any passion in it, just a comforting peck. Suddenly panicking, George moved back, realizing he just kissed Joshua who didn't even know him other than him being his judge. Since George had searched with his intelligence crew everything about Joshua, he forgotten that even though he knew everything about his kitten, his kitten didn't know him. Therefore, his heart cracked as he thought his kitten would be disgusted with him.

Joshua noticing his lover internal conflict, moved his once stoned arms around George's neck. Since he was sitting on the sink counter, he was eye to eye with George. Sending a short glance at his lover, Joshua jerked his neck towards him, surprising George.

Pressing his lips onto George's own, Joshua tentatively licked at George's lips, prying in and intertwining their tongues, keeping eye contact. Eyes widening, George watched Joshua in surprise, forgetting all his previous thoughts, kissing back with fierce passion.

George taking control of the kiss, nibbled and suck desperately, as if Joshua would disappear after their kiss.

Breaking the kiss, George placed his forehead onto Joshua's own and their breaths mingled, " You.... Is this a one time thing?" George said lowly in a hoarse voice, closing his eyes, waiting for the worst to come.

Smiling softly, Joshua didn't respond, letting George wait anxiously. Leaning back, Joshua grabbed George's head and brought his head closer to his lips, planting a soft kiss.

" Would you believe me if I told you, I had long fell for you??" Joshua whispered.

Green eyes brighten up, a shit eating grin that was only witnessed by Joshua and only for Joshua, George laugh with happiness, hugging Joshua.

Moving closer to his kitten, George who couldn't hold in his happiness, kissed Joshua deeply, in which, Joshua responded, allowing George to explore his warm cavern. Coming short on breath, they broke the kiss before Joshua spotted a certain anatomy of George standing tall.

Deciding to tease his lover, Joshua rubbed his body on George, squirming, making George groan.

" Stop kitten, I won't be able to hold myself back." George whispered into Joshua's ear.

" I'll help." Joshua said as he hopped off the counter.

" No, did you forget, you're 16? I won't touch you." George groaned as he thought about having to hold his desires for 2 years, confidently knowing his kitten will be with him.

" Then, I'll suck you off, " Joshua said softly as he kneel in front of George and pulled the zipper down. Not replying, George only stared at his kitten with heated eyes.

Reaching in, Joshua hold him fully, stroking him gently causing George to groan, throwing his head back in pleasure. Joshua brought his mouth and sucked, tasting precum. Taking in as much as he could, Joshua glanced up as he watched his lover groan in pleasure. Moving faster and faster while his hands played with his balls, Joshua knew that George was reaching climax. Sucking him harder, George gave a loud moan and shot inside Joshua's mouth, while Joshua drank everything.

" So.. Who bullied you? " George said slowly, still panting from his climax. Even though George had an idea of who, he still asked his kitten.

"Its fine babe, I'll get my revenge." Seeing how George eyes brighten like stars when he called him babe, Joshua smiled.

"You don't need my help kitten?" George said as he caressed Joshua cheeks lovingly. Cleaning themselves up, George brought Joshua back to Joshua's room and tucked him in, plating a kiss on his forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Walking out, George's warm gaze immediately turned cold. He drove towards the airing station and clenched his fist around the steering wheel the moment he remembered Joshua's appearance. But after remembering, the seductive sight of Joshua sucking him off, George immediately grew a tent in his pants.

" Get me the recording of Joshua's." watching how Rose treated Joshua, George eyes flashed with unhidden anger.

'Good,good, dare to treat my kitten like this.'

" Boss, are we not going to edit this scene out? "

" Oh? Edit? What for."

"T-To save that young girl's reputation. So that she can continue living in society...."

"No need."

"B-But boss.."

" Who is the boss. You? Or me?"

"Y-You boss." the worker said as he shake in cold sweat.

"Air it." George said as he stood up, flipping his cloak behind him leaving the room as the worker aired the first episode.

That's all for now. Enjoy! btw i was rlly embarrassed.....

Rahzel