8.7 Wu Jiang Kai

" I'm sorry.." Wu Jiang Kai said, his head buried into the soft tufts of black hair. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry.." He kept repeating, hugging him tighter as though words alone cannot express his remorse.

Wen Liu Jun however remained silent, and Wu Jiang Kai thinks he was still angry at him, silent tears fell and Wu Jiang Kai can't feel even worse.

" I'm sorry.." He rubbed away the angry tears, his fingers caressing Liu Jun's lips which formed a pout. Wu Jiang Kai pulled him into his embrace, treating his wounds, everything was done in silence. As soon as Wu Jiang Kai saw the bullet wound, he immediately placed 5 stroked on Da Bai Hu.

The next few days, it wasn't wrong to say Wen Liu Jun was pampered like a queen, he wanted breakfast, Wu Jiang Kai would personally cook for him, he wanted to go to the toilet, Wu Jiang Kai would personally carry him there, if Wen Liu Jun wanted anything, Wu Jiang Kai would give him everything.

Currently, Wu Jiang Kai was blowing on a spoon, looking at Wen Liu Jun with pampering eyes, sending the spoon into his mouth. " Nice?" Wen Liu Jun obediently nodded, looking like a cute kitten that just woken up.

The atmosphere was reallyyy fluffy. But it was broken by the classic atmosphere breaker. The cellphone... Wu Jiang Kai glanced at his phone irritated but sighed, " Sorry, need to pick this up.."

Wu Jiang Kai expression got even darker as he picked up the call, he hanged up and kissed Liu Jun on the head, something he had never done before but he felt as if he had did it millions of times. " Be good, I'll be back soon.. the office wants me." Then Wu Jiang Kai tucked Wen Liu Jun back into bed, pulling the covers over him.

Wen Liu Jun seemed even more upset and he solemnly looked down, from the days before, Liu Jun hasn't spoken and seemed to be enjoying the company of Wu Jiang Kai. Wu Jiang Kai can also perfectly understand Wei Liu Jun without him speaking so there was no problem in understanding what his Jun wants.

Almost as soon as Wu Jiang Kai left, the doorbell rang. Wen Liu Jun frowned, who would appear at this time? It surely wasn't Wu Jiang Kai who left, he has keys. Wen Liu Jun slowly crept to the door, and by slowly, it meant baby steps. Definitely meant to irk the person outside, Liu Jun sneered, who ask that person to make him walk so far...

He peeked through the eye hole after a few minutes of baby stepping all the way to the door.

Bai Yu Xuan! Wen Liu Jun smiled. He finally had something to play with! He was going to find him but it seems he came to find him instead!

Wen Liu Jun smirked, before he tousled his hair, ripped the front part of his shirt, walked back to the room and grabbed a thin blanket and wrapped it around him. All in all, he seemed perfectly at home in Wu Jiang Kai's house. Then he dialed for Wu Jiang Kai, knowing he just left it would be easy for him to come back... He covered the phone with the blanket, being supported by his pants.

He opened the door and was greeted by a smiling Bai Yu Xuan who blushed before saying, " Senior Wu, I heard you got the week off..." The call connected, and Wu Jiang Kai who heard the unfamiliar voice chose to kept silent.

" Senior Wu? He's not home." Wen Liu Jun broke the bubble.

" You? Wen Liu Jun?? How can senior Wu leave you unguarded like this??" His face changed a 180 and became one of disgust. Wow so much for a white lotus, really fake ah..

" Bai Yu Xuan ah Bai Yu Xuan.. Don't think I don't know who is behind you when you caught me..." Of course Wen Liu Jun didn't know who was really behind him, but seeing Bai Yu Xuan's face exposed that there was really a mafia supporting him from behind.

" You!!" Wen Liu Jun immediately took out his cuffs and cuffed Wen Liu Jun which he was not supposed to do since officers only cuffed when someone was doing bad. But weren't they just talking?

" Officer Bai, you shouldn't catch a person when I haven't done nothing wrong. If Jiang kai sees this he will be very very angry.." Wen Liu Jun kept a mocking smile on his face saying every syllable gently as if talking to a child.

" You shut up for me!! You are part mafia! You deserved to be jailed!!" Bai Yu Xuan eyes turned red, he raised his hands prepared to hit, before it was held back by Wu Jiang Kai who just silently appeared.