8.8 Wu Jiang Kai

[Mature content]

Bai Yu Xuan looked at the ongoing call on Wu Jiang Kai's hand before he turned sharply to Wen Liu Jun. " You deceived me!"

" I didn't" Wen Liu Jun shrugged, before raising his cuffed wrist to Wu Jiang Kai, " See what he did? He made me leave bed too.." Liu Jun pouted.

Wu Jiang Kai stepped forward, not listening to Bai Yu Xuan's excuses and ignored him. He uncuffed Liu Jun before pushing him into the house. He turned back to Bai Yu Xuan and immediately said, " Get out, you're not welcomed here."

As soon as they were inside, Wu Jiang Kai carried him back to bed, tucked him in, and then he left?

....This wasn't going as planned.

He walked back in but only to say " Be good, I need to go to the station. " and then he left again.

Not long, he received a prompt.

<< Main mission: Destroy the ship of Wu Jiang Kai and Bai Yu Xuan!Complete! 600 exp! 50 points!>>

<< Side mission: Make sure the Yellow Dragons are safe! Complete! 500 exp! 30 points!>>

<< Side mission unlock! Get Da Bai Hu jailed!Complete! 400 exp! 20 points!>>

' Wow! Hubby 666!' Wen Liu Jun clapped internally. This was the first time he had finished all his missions at once! Not to mention he didn't lift a finger! His police hubby was really efficient ah! One trip to the station, Bai Yu Xuan gets exposed, one trip to the station, Yellow Dragons deemed safe, one trip to the station Da Bai Hu gets sent to jail. All in one trip! Sounds like some promotion ah...

Like that the collaboration continued, and a few months later, Wu Jiang Kai took the position of head chief from his weird uncle that went to bali for holiday.

" Tired? " Wen Liu Jun wiped his hands on his apron as he glanced at the haggard Wu Jiang Kai that just came in. As if injected with chicken blood, the moment he saw Liu Jun he immediately pounced.

'Fuck!' He left his guard down!

Liu Jun cursed before he stopped resisting, it was less painful so.

Wu Jiang Kai carried Liu Jun to their bedroom, dropping him on the bed and proceeding to eat his dinner. Liu Jun pulled off Wu Jiang Kai's officer shirt, and Wu Jiang Kai just ripped his shirt off, not giving a damn about the shirt.

Wu Jiang Kai hurried pulled off his belt, and Liu Jun could already see how starved his little brother was, he could feel his lips twitching.

Without waiting for Liu Jun, he immediately pressed his hardened length and pushed, without any preparations. Liu Jun screamed at the roughness, his hole stretching to fit Wu Jiang Kai's member. He twitched painfully and his eyes released tears. His screams were silenced by Wu Jiang Kai who messily kissed him, swirling their tongues together.

Wu Jiang Kai fiercely thrusted, burying himself as deep as possible, groaning. Liu Jun clenched painfully onto Wu Jiang Kai's member, he was buried by pain and ecstasy.

" Tight.." Wu Jiang Kai felt the walls clench painfully on his member, he lifted Liu Jun up and sat him down on his lap, pushing even further, causing Liu Jun's eyes to widen and gave a silent scream.

" Pain...It's too pain take it out!!" Liu Jun screamed, cursing this beast. It seems their roles have switched, wasn't this beast a mafia? How was he a police??

Wu Jiang Kai kissed the top of his head, his lips trailing down and sucking on his lips, and then his neck, leaving his marks everywhere. One of his hands that pressed Liu Jun's hips, forcefully pushed down, causing Liu Jun to moan deeply, then the other went to play with Liu Jun's hardened nubs.

Liu Jun could feel his insides building up, and he wrapped his arms around Wu Jiang Kai's neck, releasing. But Wu Jiang Kai wasn't finished, he kept thrusting deeper while Liu Jun orgasmed, causing Liu Jun's eyes to roll back in ecstasy, he screamed loudly at the pleasure.

" No..No more." Wu Jiang Kai eyes narrowed, and he sped up. He bent his head and silenced Liu Jun with a kiss, propping him up before pushing him down, his hips raising to meet Liu Jun, the sound of skin slapping continued and Liu Jun had climaxed twice already, yet Wu Jiang Kai hasn't had his fill yet.

Wu Jiang Kai flipped Liu Jun so that his back was facing him and lifted his ass up, Liu Junwas struggling to keep his ass up and Wu Jiang kai had to support him, the other hand lifting his legs, making Wu Jiang Kai to reached deeper, which cause Liu Jun to moan.

"Urg.." Liu Jun drowned in pleasure, his brain no longer functioning, he moaned when he felt Wu Jiang Kai speeding up, screaming when Wu Jiang Kai hit a certain spot.

Wu Jiang Kai continued keeping his pace, grunting as he felt himself reaching the end, he placed down Liu Jun's leg, reaching his claws to stroke Liu Jun's own member, causing the almost quietened Liu Jun to moan in the pleasure building up. His insides coiled tightly and Wu Jiang Kai flipped him back onto his lap, thrusting as deeply as he can and when Liu Jun climaxed, he pulled his member out of Liu Jun's ass, causing him to scream, his eyes widened tears falling.

" Cruell.. no-" He was cut off by the slamming of Wu Jiang Kai's member which inserted harshly back, causing Liu Jun to release another spurt, his eyes rolled back and he fainted. When Liu Jun came back, he started moaning from the thrusting from behind him.

Liu Jun fainted another time, Wu Jiang Kai was being plain cruel and would not let Liu Jun seek release, he would pull out at the exact moment, causing all the stored up fluid to gush out of Liu Jun's hole, his hole was left twitching as white substance dripped out of it, his mouth was opened in a silent scream. After his hole was emptied the beast would then slam back in and fill it up again, leaving his member inside his ass even after they finished.

The next morning, Liu Jun angrily glared at Wu Jiang Kai this beast, refusing to talk to him. But before that he coldly stated, " Out."

---

I'm so sorry!! If this arc isn't up to expectations! I finished it in a day, so it might not be good, but I hope the mafia and police idea is working? Thank you for being patient with me!!!