3.4 An Sheng Xie

Meng Jun threw the whole green dye, not even using it sparingly and mixed it well. All the clothes in the basket turning a dark green. He watched his masterpiece as he scampered off, waiting to see the maids reactions.

Er who was watching could only sweatdrop and report to the lord. "Milord, it seems he is mistreated by the maids." Er bowed deeply, not daring to see his lords expressions.

" Un. Throw them in the mountains."

" Milord, the laundry has turned green."

"Oh?"

" Your wife had turn it green in spite of the maidservants." An Sheng Xie smirked as he thought of green clothes. Being dismissed, Er immediately disappeared leaving An Sheng Xie alone.

The next day, Meng Jun realised that the maids that he was about to counter attack with had disappeared from the manor. It seems his husband has taken action.

Meng Jun returned to his room to change clothes, just as he fully clothed his body, he felt his husband approaching. Taking off his clothes and pretending to put them on, An Sheng Xie walked in at that moment.

The first thing An Sheng Xie saw was white. White creamy skin exposed. He felt the blood rush down south of his body while he openly stared at his body. Only when the shy Meng Jun gave an ah, he snapped back to reality and coughed slightly.

" wear this. " An Sheng Xie threw a bundle onto him, then leaving mechanically.

Meng Jun smirked in amusement as he removed his clothes again and dressed in the given clothes. His taste really wasn't bad, blue and white wear. It was an male attire, however being a ger, the clothes didn't seem strong on him, instead he seemed feminine, slender body slim waist especially long raven hair left untied.

Leaving his room, he met with a fully dressed An Sheng Xie. He was wearing complete black which didn't seem that bad on him. " We are leaving for the palace. " was all that was said as An Sheng Xie turned his back and walked off.

Following like a lost duck, he waddled behind An Sheng Xie, "P-Palace?"

"There is an Mid Autumn banquet held there. " An Sheng Xie turned an saw Meng Jun's . ' I don't want to die young!' horrified expression. Stifling his laughter, An Sheng Xie placed a palm on his head, ruffling his hair. Seeing the obedient Meng Jun who allowed his hair to be ruffled, he couldn't help but smirk in content.

Lifting his tiny frail body, An Sheng Xie single handedly carried Meng Jun in the carriage and sat down, placing Meng Jun on his lap. Meng Jun didn't complain and even snuggled closer, making a certain husband feel elated, even if his face doesn't show.

The two stayed cuddled during the entire trip and the time taken felt short. Too short. It passed in a blink of an eye and Meng Jun was soon lifted of the warmth of An Sheng Xie causing him to pout. But a slight ruffle on his head quickly made him brighten up again.

" An wang and his wife Meng Jun!!" The envoy shouted out making many glance at them. Everyone was curios, a ruthless, ugly and scary An wang, shows his face. The moment they all saw the two figures entering, they immediately sucked in a cold breath.

Handsome!

Beautiful!

Matching pair!!

An Wang wasn't as the rumors said, all the unmarried girls and ger stared at him as if he was a prey and all the married could only compare their own husbands only to sigh in disappointment. Most of the guys attention would befall on Meng Jun who was wearing only a blue white male dress, no accessories and makeup, just him being natural. But that itself was beyond beautiful.

An Sheng Xie felt all the lecherous glances and immediately pulled Meng Jun's waist close to his body, before walking in, he walked towards where the king and queen was before bowing, " This subjects greets the king and queen." He didn't kneel as he himself had an imperial title.

Meng Jun stayed silent but bowed deeply, before flashing a cute dimpled smile towards the king and queen. " Ah Xie. Quickly rise, rise. This is the Meng zhen betrothed to you?" The king raised an eyebrow and said.

" This subjects name is Meng Jun, the twin to Meng Meng." Meng Jun bowed again to the king, then An Sheng Xie pulled Meng Jun up, not waiting for the emperor's command, making both Meng Jun and the emperor eye's widen in shock.

" Hahaha! It seems that this marriage was good for Ah Xie!" The emperor heartily laughed.

" Thanks to king for this marriage." An Sheng Xie gratefully said, giving a slight tilt of a smile, making all the gers and women to fall in dizziness. A certain Meng family daughter was currently staring at An Sheng Xie with a dazed gaze. Pulling her father's sleeve, she whispered, " Daddy, I want my marriage back! Get that brat to hand it back to me."

" I thought you wanted the prince?" Meng father confusedly said.

" I wanted daddy, now I want him!" Meng Meng being pampered from young whined loudly.

" Hm. Let's go talk to that child, maybe he will be sensible enough to give up his position." Meng father rubbed his beard as he followed his already dashing off daughter.