10.1 Ma Bai Yu

Name: Xiao Jun

lvl: 3

Experience needed to next level : 1350/ 2500

storage: 'One sip not two' bottled water X1

points: 680

Standby motion #53 activated.

[Host, please select. Business world or apocalypse world?]

'Apocalypse.' Xiao Jun said without hesitation.

[ Initializing transfer.... 80%...100%]

-----

You Jun. His name was You Jun. He was already a level 4 zombie, currently at the highest tier at this point of the plot.

By the time Xiao Jun entered, the plot had already begun, the male lead and female lead had already met once and the second male lead has a good impression of the female lead. You Jun's end was becoming a strong zombie that was ended by the male lead, pretty soon.

Before the previous You Jun turned, he was devastatingly bitten in front of his blood parents, who didn't hesitate nor felt guilt as they abandoned him, leaving him to die as he watched their fading figures.

As a level 4 zombie, You Jun was slowly regaining his human looks,unlike classic level 0 zombies who had rotten skin and foul odor, You Jun's skin was unblemished as the day he died. Even if he was placed with a group of humans now, they wouldn't be able to tell the difference, the only difference they would be able to tell is that other level 4 zombie had the looks but not the intelligence, which was how the previous You Jun got found out and killed before being sent to the science laboratory.

'Bao Zi, how does a zombie level up?' You Jun asked, tensing as he waited for the answer.

[ Host can level up in this world by consuming other zombie's crystal!]

At the thought of that, You Jun couldn't help but feel sick to the stomach. His thoughts wandered to those novels where zombies ripped of other zombie's head with their teeth and bare hands, stuffing brain matter and crystal shards in their mouth.

'Oh ew.'

<< Main mission: Kill Han Li! 600 experience! 30 points! >>

<< Side mission: Create your zombie empire! 400 experience! 30 points!>>

'Bao Zi, Where is the male lead and female lead's location?'

[Male lead approaching in 1 km. Travelling by car.]

'Oh just nice.'

You Jun lured a bunch of lower class zombies and pretended to struggle, "Hey you!!" the sound of a vehicle could be heard and the level 1 zombies You Jun was struggling with immediately turned towards the sound of the vehicles. You see, a level 4 zombie like You Jun could rely on sight, but a level 0 and level 1 zombie could only rely on their hearing to find humans, or preys.

The vehicle skidded to a halt and a man with oppressive aura came out. His eyes was filled with recognition as he saw You Jun but a hint of confusion filled his face, he clearly felt familiar with the youth in front of him but he clearly didn't recognise him.

You Jun smiled as he saw his lover and his smiled widen as he saw a pest follow behind his lover. The pest was none other than the female lead, Han Li.

"Brother Ma! Please be careful!" she shouted worry in her eyes.

'If you were going to say that, you could just stay inside.' You Jun snorted, 'and brother Ma? Hmmph! Since when did they get so close? They just met!'

Ma Bai Yu at that moment felt discomfort at being called Brother Ma. He didn't mind it at the beginning, but for some reasons it's starting to irk him.

Being the op male lead, Ma Bai Yu slaughtered his way to You Jun who was still 'struggling' with the zombies. "You, are you okay?" Ma Bai Yu said a little breathless as he rushed to You Jun's side. His breath hitched as he saw You Jun.

You Jun meekly nodded and Ma Bai Yu brought him towards their vehicle.

"Brother Ma!" Han Li ran towards them, or more like towards Ma Bai Yu as she touched his arm to check for injuries. Ma Bai Yu who was holding You Jun in his arms jerked back as she touched him. She looked a little hurt and confused but she covered it up.

"Who are you?" Han Li said a little cautiously as she glanced at You Jun.

"I-I am You Jun, thanking big brother for saving me!!" He bowed towards Bai Yu who sent him a small smile. "Thanking big sister too!"

"Brother Ma, we shouldn't save anymore people! Our vehicle is full already!" Han Li protested and Bai Yu brows furrowed.

"So? If it wasn't for us saving you, you wouldn't be alive." Ma Bai Yu commented and Han Li blushed in shame, she nodded in understanding before entering the vehicle.

"Big brother?" You Jun asked concerned as Ma Bai Yu's brows were furrowed in irritation.

"No worries, let's get you back to the base." Ma Bai Yu said, helping You Jun into the vehicle.