2.14 George Walter

" Mr Walter!!!" A worker shouted, his urgent voice catching the attention of George.

Walking forward, the worker whispered what happen to Joshua. While Marlynn and Robin were watching, they only saw George face pale before it return to his previous colour and George just dashed off, leaving the worker behind.

" Hey you!" Robin shouted to the worker.

" What happened ?"

" One of the models have been held captive by the monkeys. " the worker explained.

Robin was about to follow George but as held back by Marlynn.

" Mr Walters can handle it himself."

Dashing to where his kitten was held back by those monkeys, he stepped in the enclosure only to see his kitten with monkeys stuck on every inch of his skin. Screeching at the intruder, the monkeys were about to bare their teeth until a cold pressure was released, causing the monkeys to run away in fright.

As soon as those monkeys were not in sight, George calmly walked towards Joshua and tossed him as if he weighed nothing, on his shoulder.

Upon reaching the lounge that competitors were supposed to wait in, George placed Joshua down, then caressing his hair, he just said a short, " be careful next time." before pushing Joshua in the lounge.

The ride back was quiet, Joshua couldn't assess how well the others did since they were separated but he knew that his friends would definitely perform splendidly since one was the male lead and the other was a character that the male lead fell in love with.

Joshua yet again, sat next to George, with George using the same excuse as the beginning. Just as he shut his eyes, a hand pulled his head towards George's shoulder. Smiling in content, he just laid peacefully, getting some shut eye.

Alighting, the contestants all waited , for the results to be announced.

" Alright, we will be eliminating 10 of you, the remaining 15 will proceed to the finals." Robin said.

" Rose. You have the skills, the lighting was fine, but you were partnered with a dog. You aren't suppose to overshadow your partner. This friend here is your partner but you completely shadowed your partner. However, I will be giving you a pass since you know how to clearly pose beautifully. You should remember that you had barely gotten this pass, so don't get your hopes up." Marlynn warned.

" Lionel. Lionel. My dear, you have done well so far. But. This was the best you have done! Your interaction with your animal was superb!! Your collaboration was perfect! Thus, you'll be heading to the finals. Congratulations!" Robin said with a smile on her face. Fist pumping, Lionel swung his arms on Ariel's and Joshua's shoulders.

"Ariel, its just wow! I mean you and the squirrel just looks cute together. You choice of clothes matches nicely with the habitat that you entered. Although it wasn't the best, congratulations Ariel, you pass." Marlynn said.

Although slightly disappointed, Ariel was still glad she had managed to pass.

"Joshua." This time, George spoke, as the camera focused on him, Joshua eyes watered in nervousness, hands fiddling.

" I have absolutely no idea how you connect so well with the monkeys. They liked you so much that they even hindered you from leaving. Your choice of clothes matched the enclosure completely,-" Hearing that Joshua was held back by monkeys, Ariel and Lionel snickered together, making Joshua flush red.

"-Your cameraman had also sung praises and commented on how he wanted to continue taking photos of you. So, congratulations, Joshua, you passed." George said, with a gentle proud smile on his face.

Smiling brightly, Joshua blinded everyone, then running to Lionel and Ariel, tackling them with a flying hug.

" For those that didn't pass, its time to pack up! As for the remaining, I'll see you at the lodgings 8 am sharp. " Marlynn said as the judges left.

Those that didn't pass, some cried while some just left, not bothering to say bye. There was a lot of hugging and crying. One of the contestant that failed went up to Joshua, " I wish you luck for the finals, I also want to apologize, I was one of those that had shunned you in the beginning, I hope that you can forgive me now." He said as he bowed.

" No problem! Thanks for wishing me luck! " Joshua said as he beamed at him, causing the guy to blush.

"Cute..."

"Huh?"

"I-I said you look cute!!" the guy said, before dashing out. Deciding to tease George who would definitely be watching the recording, Joshua decides to flush red and place his hands on his cheeks, like a shy girl who had just received her first confession.

------------------------------------------

" Tsk... That pest. " A certain irritated man gritted out, storming out of the record room but nor before telling the same poor worker.

" Cut that scene out."