6.4 Si Ye Heng

Si Ye Heng was in a video meeting with Bo Cang Fan, the male lead of this world. They were best friends and they were having a very important meeting now. There was a heated discussion going on with the directors in the meeting.

" Mr Si, you should know this idea is very risky!"

" No Mr Si, you should consider the profits!"

" You shut up!! It's more important on the effect of the company!!"

People from one side of the video shouted to another or each other. " Mr Si, you have a call.. " His secretary added in. Si Ye Heng rubbed his forehead before holding his hand up for silence. Bo Cang Fan could only sweatdrop.

Everyone watched Si Ye Heng with heated stares.

( Rahzel: No, No, Si Ye Heng only belongs to Xiao Jun...)

They watched as his eyebrows unfurrowed and he immediately stood up, saying " We shall end the meeting. " Bo Cang Fan gaped at his friend who was wearing a rare smile, shivering a bit from the fear. What important matter made him hold this important meeting? We're talking about a lot of money on the line here!!!

The directors who couldn't have the last say, seeing that their boss had left and the video was still on, formed another war.

" Mr Bo!! Tell you're directors they're wrong!!!"

" You Get lost!!! This is money we're talking bout!!!"

" Ah! Ah! Ah!!! You guys don't understand!!! We will lose profit!!!"

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------

The lady in the counter eyes widen in surprise as she glanced at Jing Jun once more. She felt his smiling face was a bit creepy now. Don't tell her, he is one big shot to boss??? Oh my!! Did she just offended this big shot?? She wanted to cry but no tears came out.

(Rahzel: Oh gurl you just did, but our Jun is mabeee not that evil. I said mabe. )

Everyone knew the boss was having an important meeting and she know that he wouldn't pick up, who would have thought he did!!! He even dismissed the meeting!!

" Ah Si!" The lady shivered in fright and mechanically turned around to see the boss walking over. The.Boss.Personally.Came!! She is so dead!!!!

" Jing Jun." His eyes warmed before he took hold of the handles of his wheelchair and wheeled it to the elevator for his use only. Jing Jun gave a wink to the lady as he walked past, nearly making her faint from fright. "Pfttt..." he chuckled.

" When will I be able to work Ah Si? " Jing Jun gaze up to meet Si Ye Heng's eyes.

"....You don't have to work." Si Ye Heng looked away. He mustn't fall!

" But I want to though? " he gave large eyes to Si Ye Heng.

" When you recover then.." Damn it..he could not fight back....

" Alright! But I'll be hanging around you in your office then!" Jing Jun cheered.

Si Ye Heng held his forehead with a black aura around him.

-------------------------

Jing Jun slept like a child on the sofa of Si Ye Heng's office. He was bored. Really bored, so he slept.

Si Ye Heng couldn't help but chuckle, he place his outer coat over Jing Jun's shivering self before going back to work. When Jing Jun awoke it was already dark, the only light was the light coming from Si Ye Heng's computer screen. Si Ye Heng's computer's light highlighted his handsome features, Jing Jun just watched in daze. Sometimes he really hate that his husband is extremely good looking. Really attracting bees heree and then, very troublesome for him you know?

" Awake? " His low voice snapped him out of his daze.

" Ahahaha... yep!" Jing Jun gave a little awkward laugh as he rubbed his head. He lifted his arms in his direction asking for help. Whether it was on purpose or not, Jing Jun's nose brush against Si Ye Heng's chest, causing his heart to palpitate.

" Boss I'm here to-....what are you doing? " One of Si Ye Heng's close friend and director deadpanned as he see the ambiguous posture they were in. Si Ye Heng blushed before he sighed, his face black.

" Helping him on the chair. "

"Oh." His friend said in a really 'believing' tone before tossing the pile of documents onto his desk before walking off.

" Did he misunderstand something? " Jing Jun smiled innocently. " There isn't any misunderstandings. " Si Ye Heng said a matter of factly before realising what he said. He glance back at Jing Jun only to see said man staring innocently at him. He gave a sigh of relief. He was lucky Jing Jun didn't catch his slip, if not he might ruin the relationship they had.

' Bao Zi did you hear that? ' Jing Jun gleefully smiled as he laughed creepily.