8.4 Wu Jiang kai

Wu Jiang Kai stared at the nervous Wen Liu Jun suspiciously before leading him off. Wu Jiang Kai drove his luxurious car to a luxurious landed house, it was so luxurious that Wen Liu Jun expression was meh. All of his hubbies, were loaded no matter which world they were at.

At first, Wen Liu Jun was irked at their spending like flowing water, but soon after he got used to being spoiled by his hubby so he was used to it.

" Mr officer.." Wu Jiang Kai didn't respond.

" Xiao Kai.." No response.

"Xiao Kai Kai..."

" Don't call me that." Wu Jiang Kai snapped.

His eyes soften when he saw Wen Liu Jun recoil.

" What do you need." Wu Jiang Kai stated, as he glanced at him with his arms crossed.

Without saying a word, he raised his left wrist which was still cuffed. Apparently they forgotten all about it.

Wu Jiang Kai scratched his head, ashamed he forgotten all about it, he immediately took off the cuffs, his eyes narrowed at the reddish mark on Wen Liu Jun's wrist due to the tightness of the cuffs. In Wu Jiang Kai's mind, he recorded a stroke on whoever who cuffed Wen Liu Jun's wrist. And luckily to the unknowing Wen Liu Jun, the one who cuffed them was no other than Bai Yu Xuan!

Wu Jiang Kai gently patted Wen Liu Jun's head, before leading him into his living room. Wen Liu Jun's lips twitched. Patting head? Bringing one into the house to live? Is this how police here treats a high leveled mafia boss? A criminal?

If so, Wen Liu Jun would happily be a criminal living in a luxurious home. His eyes even started to twitch when Wu Jiang Kai sat him down on his comfy sofa and came back with a first aid kid, even helping him apply medicine!

At that moment, Wen Liu Jun realised, his hubby still cares despite the different factions they were in.

He obediently sat still while Wu Jiang Kai helped him apply medicine, the atmosphere really harmonious, causing Wu Jiang Kai's stoic face to crack, revealing a slightest, the slightest, so slight that one needed to be extra close to see, bit of warmth.

The days for the two of them passed quickly, in the day Wu Jiang Kai would leave for his job, and Wen Liu Jun would slack at his home, watching tv being a couch potato.

Wen Liu Jun already got the Yellow Dragons to sell their drugs, turning over into a new leaf. So the previous scary looking mafia group kept their appearance, but the once gun wielding gang were now soft hearted and couldn't bear to even hurt a kitten. yes, that's how big the change was, imagine, a bunch of gangster looking people petting soft fluffy kittens....

On the inside, Liu Jun couldn't help but shiver..

The first few days, Wu Jiang Kai would bring back dinner but soon, Wen Liu Jun took up his role as a wife, buying ingredients, with of course Wu Jiang Kai's money and cooking a delicious meal that could rival any 5 star restaurant.

Wu Jiang kai was definitely surprised when he came back to a table filled with mouth watering food, not to mention, a mouth watering view of Wen Liu Jun in a apron.

( Rahzel: He is wearing clothes... It's not explicit...)

Wen Liu Jun was bored, he explored Wu Jiang Kai's house, he sorted through his clothes, even taking some for his own, he ransacked Wu Jiang Kai's closets and drawers, even once messing up the whole house without getting scolded. Also, he installed some hidden cameras so that they would snap pictures of Wu Jiang Kai, eg. Half naked Wu Jiang Kai, uniformed Wu Jiang Kai, Just showered Wu Jiang Kai...

Yep, he was bored. Like that, a month flashed by and Wu Jiang Kai finally got a week off from his god damn job. Wen Liu Jun could not get into contact much with his gang, but he knew they weren't causing any trouble.

Then, a brilliant idea came to Liu Jun, their relationship was being held back by their factions, Liu Jun was willing to risk something to break that wall. And so, he decided to fiddle with one of his hidden cameras, purposely, making it seemed like it fell out. He was sure that Wu Jiang Kai would find it. And he did.