2.11 George Walters

" Next , Ariel Torres! " Robin said as she reminded Ariel, " Sweetie, 5 takes, no more so make use of these precious 5 takes, they will be deciding your survival in TOP "

Nodding her head, Ariel put on her serious face and walked up to the white background. Ariel looked like a mermaid, posing with her hands clasped in front of her, eyes closed. She then took off her sandals and lifted it before looking down, smiling. Creating a illusion of her walking on the beach, with sand in her toes. She twirled, her pearls gleaming in the light, shining brightly.

The shutters of the camera was the only sound heard. Finishing, the professional cameraman nodded towards Ariel and Ariel nervously stepped off the area, only to be hugged by Lionel, making her flush.

"That was awesome! You were awesome!" Lionel said grinning brightly, he felt a pinch in his heart when he saw the beautiful Ariel.

" T-Thank you!!" Ariel squeaked.

" Rose Calli. "

Rose stepped out the moment she heard her name, what she didn't know was that the moment Robin saw her, she cringed.

"Remember, you only have 5 takes. You won't know how many is taken and how many is not. The cameraman will do as he please, good luck Rose." Robin said.

Although Rose had a messy fashion sense with a contradicting style, she wasn't the female lead for nothing. She managed to do some beautiful poses that accentuate her weird style, causing the shutter to go off. Even though she got marked down for fashion sense, her modelling talent, shined, causing her to give off a unusual feel.

The cameraman nodded towards Rose, Rose, understanding the nod, left the area, leaving a surprised crowd.

Lionel was called awhile later, walking to Robin, she gave the same reminder she gave to everyone before leaving him to the photographer.

Lionel was the main lead, he being from the wealthy Mervin family had always known how to be a noble man. It was just, he keeps his presence hidden so as to not be appear haughty. Straightening his back, Lionel fiercely stares straight into the camera lens, commanding attention. He place both his hands on the cane and tilted his head, showing of his 'you're below me' look. Then, he ran his hand through his hair,tilting his head up, glancing down at the camera. The shutters went off and in that short moments, Lionel was able to leave.

Running towards his friends, Lionel smiled happily. " Did you see? I think that was awesome!!!"

" Yep you did really well Lionel! " Joshua beamed back at Lionel. Ariel just stayed quiet, her head down, shoulders shaking. Although she seemed angry, she was actually screaming inside, Lionel looked really cool when he is domineering, she thought.

" Joshua. "

"Guess it's my turn!" Joshua said , beaming towards his friend and John.

Walking towards Robin who repeated the same reminder to Joshua, Joshua gave a brilliant smile before walking on the white background, closing his eyes. Opening his eyes, Joshua gave a nod to the photographer as he started.

Joshua held his hands behind his back as he leaned his body forward, seeming like a playful elf. Then, he raised his arms out, playfully turning with a smile on his face, a naive and childish aura exuded. Then he knelt on the floor, bringing his hands together, cupping the air as his eyes stared at his hands at curious wonder as if there was a blooming flower in his cupped hands.

The shutter of the camera went off, the photographer that had stayed silent from the start, started shouting. " Good...Nice! "

"Keep that pose.. yes! Beautiful!!! " The shutter went off, clicking.

" That fast? Damn 5 takes goes too fast.. " The photographer muttered.

"Well lad. I hope to work with you again." The photographer said as he passed his name card to Joshua who just blushed in return. Taking the opportunity, the photographer also went up to Ariel and Lionel and gave them his name card, making them gape. Not only were they the surprised ones, the whole audience, the contestants gaped with open jaws. Some were envious that they had gotten such chances that even without being the best, they had already gotten jobs.

Gritting her teeth and clenching the hem of her dress, Rose glared hatefully, at Joshua to be precise. Not knowing George had caught her glaring openly, she continued to openly show her hate, gossiping with the other contestants, slandering them.