7.4 Vincent Quinn

The next day, Linda was already back in class. Expected from a female lead, her halo protects her from many things.

Everyone welcomed her and she sent mega watt smiles to them in return. Of course, the female lead and male lead was in the same class, but the school prince, Jacque was sadly in a different class from all of them.

Linda who came in immediately spotted Vincent, her eyes attracted to him. This was the pull of the male lead halo, but nobody judges her, because she already had Jacque as a mate.

Linda felt her heart skip a beat when she saw the ethereal Vincent, sitting next to Oliver, of course she completely ignored Oliver in favor of him.

In the vampire race, vampires place high importance on their mate, and look down on those who betrayed their mate, but of course in the end the female lead was excluded from this. However that did not mean the previous Oliver escaped from this judgement.

The fact that Oliver was looking at someone else mate was already a sin. Although Oliver was interested in Jacque, it wasn't like. Oliver felt close to Jacque, not mates type of close, but a different type. He was misjudged and now looked down upon by the school.

So overall, it was a huge misunderstanding that resulted this cannon fodder to die.

Vincent, being Oliver's mate remained ignorance to all the stares and whispers and instead stick to making his mate laugh, which indeed was rewarding to hear the bell like laughter and crescent moon eyes, well at least to him it was nice. Everything about Oliver was nice to him.

Linda immediately walked towards Vincent, " Hey, you're Vincent right? I'm Linda! Remember me?" She smiled, completely ignoring Oliver. She felt that Oliver was a threat, a weak threat but a threat nonetheless. He wanted to take her mate away from her and boy she was a territorial type.

So far, no one could understand why a cool guy like Vincent would stay with a lower status vampire that was looked down upon by the academy. Oliver had begged Vincent to keep their relationship to themselves for now, he had to fully sever the relationship of the female lead and male lead.

Vincent completely ignored her with cold eyes, he wouldn't accept anyone who doesn't put his cute little mate in their eyes. Vincent continued to crack stupid jokes or stories from his past that made Oliver howl in laughter. Oliver remained oblivious since, he didn't care about others and laughed till tears fell, in the end, he was almost falling off his seat due to laughing and had to grab Vincent as a stabilizer.

Vincent just smiled happily as he watch his mate enjoy his time.

" What would you like to eat later?" Vincent asked pampering, caring for Oliver's every need.

" Ice cream." Was Oliver's first reply, albeit a little shyly.

" How about we get proper food before we get you ice cream?" Vincent suggested and Oliver's eyes shone in delight.

Linda who was being ignored can't help but clench her fist, she politely approached and was ignored by the two who was talking about food! She stood there her face black, with Vincent ignoring her, she really lost face. Hearing whispers starting to form, she place a bright smile on her face before asking again, "Vincent! You really don't remember me?? I'm Linda, I still remember we used to buy ice cream together!"

Once again she was ignored but she continued speaking to try to save her face. " Remember that time you gave me half of your ice cream? I was sad when you had to leave, why didn't you keep in touch?" She whined sadly as if she was really hurt.

Vincent seeing Oliver's abandoned sad look, shot Linda a glance before saying, " Do I know you?" Which left her in tears, she immediately ran out of the classroom, crying.

" Do you not know her?" Oliver said glancing at the door that the female lead had ran through.

' The saying is true after all, the only one with enough power to ruin the female lead was the male lead, well excluding me.'

Bao Zi held out a sign internally. #MyhostistooarrogantQAQ

" No, I don't. " Although he still had slight memories of her, he didn't care, what matters to him the most now was his mate. Only his mate.