9.6 Nangong Ou

Just like Wanqi Jun expected, Nangong Ou took first place, making everyone amazed.

"Who is he?"

"Who's his shifu? I bet it's someone powerful!"

"Wah! He defeated them so fast!"

Nangong Ou casually took his prize, sent Wanqi Jun a meaningful glance, keeping his eyes on Wanqi Jun the whole time as he walked off to their courtyard. The courtyard no longer belonged to Wanqi Jun alone, now every night there would be a intruder named Nangong Ou.

" Kyahhh!! So handsome~" A few females screamed, as you can see the male lead's aura is affecting everyone.

------

" Shifu, I won first." Nangong Ou came up to Wanqi Jun in their courtyard, with puppy like eyes, with a imaginary tail wagging behind him, seeking for praise.

" Un. Good." Wanqi Jun casually stated, focusing on his book.

Nangong Ou's eyes darken, a glint appeared. In a blink of an eye, Nangong Ou pushed Wanqi Jun down on the bed he was sitting, slamming his palm beside Wanqi Jun's face, and leaning close.

" Shifu." Nangong Ou's eyes searched Wanqi Jun's eyes, which contained surprise from his action. Nangong Ou had felt like this for his shifu since long ago, but he really cannot hold back ah, his shifu didn't show any reaction even though he got first for his shifu.

Is his shifu not proud?

Slowly, Nangong Ou lowered his head, his eyes searching Wanqi Jun's own. Just as their lips were about to connect, Wanqi Jun pushed his hand on Nangong Ou's lips.

Well, he just wanted to tease Nangong Ou a little, but who would have thought he angered the beast? Nangong Ou's face blacken, his eyes darkened to another shade darker as he thought his shifu rejected him.

No. He didn't accept this, Nangong Ou shook of the hand that was covering his mouth,crawling over Wanqi Jun, using a palm to hold up both of Wanqi Jun's wrist above his head.

" Shifu.." Nangong Ou didn't see any rejection, well he didn't permit him to do so either, instead of slowly advancing, Nangong Ou slammed his lips with Wanqi jun. Wanqi Jun saw that this Nangong Ou was inexperienced, he smirked slightly, making the first move.

Wanqi Jun licked Nangong Ou's lips, Nangong Ou stared at Wanqi Jun in surprise before letting Wanqi Jun pry into his mouth. Getting the ropes, Nangong Ou immediately fought for dominance ultimately winning, as if he gotten high on drugs, Nangong Ou kept sucking his saliva, as if he would die without it.

Like a beast kept dehydrated and getting it's first drop of water, Nangong Ou greedily sucked and entangled their tongue together, not getting enough. His eyes further darkened when he heard his shifu let out a moan, in which Wanqi Jun bit his cherry lips to stop making sound, but of course Nangong Ou pried his lips open again.

" Stop.." Wanqi Jun groaned out, but Nangong Ou of course continued.

" Stop." Wanqi Jun said again, and Nangong Ou finally glanced up at him, his eyes filled with hurt and rejection.

Nangong Ou reluctantly released his hands, and stood up, his face filled with despair. He was shocked when Wanqi Jun pulled him back down, Wanqi Jun's face had on a gentle smile, his arms wrapped around Nangong Ou's head, pulling his head into his embrace.

Nangong Ou's heart felt mixed feelings, one hand his shifu rejected him, but on the other he pulled him back, why was his shifu so troublesome?

Wanqi Jun lifted Nangong Ou's head but our male lead didn't want to meet his shifu's gaze. He knew he did wrong and he didn't regret a single second.

" Nangong Ou, wait till you journey around the continent, then I will consider." With that, Nangong Ou's head shot up, a disbelieving expression on his face. His shifu didn't reject him?

" Another condition, " Wanqi Jun added, thinking back to his mission. " Only after you travel the continent and when you reach immortal then I will consider."

Immortal? They all said the immortal stage was long gone, in the past thousand years,there was no immortals, how did his shifu want him to do that? Wasn't his shifu stating some impossible task so that he would reject him?

Since his shifu wanted him to be immortal, he will be one!

" Don't worry about me, by the time you come back, I'll be one as well." Wanqi Jun smirked arrogantly, stroking Nangong Ou's long hair.