10.6 Ma Bai Yu

"I'm sorry!!" Han Li's eyes was filled with tears, her expression filled with remorse. Her puffy eyes made others pity her, if not for the fact that she sacrificed one of their own for herself.

She sobbed at the body of You Jun, You Jun was currently holding his shoulder, groaning in pain.

"Jun!!" Bai Yu picked up You Jun's body, You Jun struggled in resistance and squirmed around in his hold.

"Let..me..go.." You Jun wiggled out, his hand a pale white as he used a lot of force to clench at his shoulder where there was a bleeding gash with yellow pus around it. The group backed away and raised their weapons in defense.

Han Li's eyes shone with a cold light and the others around You Jun were immediately on guard.

You Jun bitterly smiled and with his remaining strength he pushed a butterfly knife towards Bai Yu, the blade facing him.

"Jun!" Bai Yu face blacken as he saw what You Jun was intending to do, "Hurry up and kill me before I change.." You Jun smiled a little as he forced the knife towards Bai yu's slackened hand. He made Bai Yu palm clench around the hilt of the blade and force it towards his neck, the blade came into contact with Bai Yu's pale skin causing a bead of red droplet to drip down the milky skin, making You Jun's skin even more enticing.

"No..." Bai Yu shook his head in denial, not believing what was currently happening.

"Hurry!" You Jun urged him, putting on a pained expression.

The group also tightened their hold on their weapons. Heads lowered, they couldn't bear to see this heart breaking scene.

"Brother Ma..we should let Xiao (小) Jun rest..." One of them stuttered out.

How could Bai Yu not get the hidden meaning behind it?

"No!! If Jun goes I will follow him in the afterlife!" Bai Yu shouted, his eyes bloodshot and his voice nasally.

"Brother Ma!! Don't do this!!" Han Li grievously cried, tugging at people's heart strings.

" Brother Ma!!" The group called out, clearly not agreeing with his method. In the apocalypse, why would someone follow another to their deaths? Relationships were tricky during the apocalypse and people didn't trust one another, thus it was scarce to find a couple that won't even part at death.

Which led the group into thinking that this was just one of Bai Yu's impulsive thinking.

You Jun who was playing dead "..."

'Drama much?'

[Host, Bao Zi should be reminding host that host is the one directing this drama. .-.]

*sweatdrop 'Well that certainly is true....'

"Brother...Ma.." You Jun decided to stir things up, slowly raising his arm and caressing the side of Bai Yu's face. "Its okay..You'll be fine. I'll be fine...It'll all end well....." You Jun whispered really softly, as if he was on his dying breath, he wrapped his fist around Bai Yu's own fist, forcing him to tighten his hold on the silver butterfly knife that You Jun had passed to him.

Bai Yu's brows knotted, his eyes had a sheen of unshed tears. "No.."He whispered brokenly, he didn't want to see his Jun suffer this way, he didn't want to kill his Jun with his own hands.

So what if he was a zombie......Jun is Jun......worse come to worst, he could turn into a zombie and spend his lifetime with Jun.

Bai Yu carried You Jun and was faced with the surprised face of You Jun himself, Han Li and the on guard group.

"Brother Ma! What are you doing!!! Put him down, he might turn any moment and attack!!" The members hastily shout. Bai Yu sent them a dark glare.

"I'll...be going with Jun. You may take my materials in the base." He walked forward, You Jun's eyes trained on him.

"Brother Ma!" Han Li stopped Bai Yu from advancing.

"Are you really going to waste your life like this? For someone that is turning?" Han Li whispered harshly looking into the handsome man's eyes. She couldn't believe something like this. How could this happen? She met him first so why?

"It isn't a waste of my life if i can spend it with Jun.."